Colorado Trip

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Colorado Trip

Well guys here are some pictures of my wife and I trip to Colorado. Happy to say we are land owners now we bought 35 acres just south of Trinidad. Our trip started in Colorado Springs then to Pagosa Springs and finished in Trinidad. Went to Pikes Peak and hung out in Manitou Springs, fished in Pagosa and hung out there for a few days , then to Trinidad to sign the paperwork on our land and walked the property. Found a nice sized mule deer shed on the property lots of tracks and bear, mule deer and elk scat. Talked to the neighbor for a while and we're excited to start building a house there in the future. Temperatures were in the 50's at night and 80's during the day it was hard leaving there coming back to Houston.
    Attached Files

Great photos! There is never a bad time of year to visit Colorado!

Comment

Cool pictures! Congrats on your new place. It looks awesome!

Comment

Solid!

Comment

Very cool, any particular reason you picked Trinidad? Will this be a retirement place or just somewhere to getaway? Love that area.

Comment

Does the property have any utilities available? Had some friends just buy a cabin and 10 acres just west of Trinidad.

Comment

Amazing! I'm actually about to list my place in Rocksprings and meeting with realtor in the Breckenridge, CO area next week.

Comment

Beautiful area, congratulations on your land purchase. Where is your property in relation to the Spanish Peaks?

Comment

Originally posted by 3DW5 View Post
                  Very cool, any particular reason you picked Trinidad? Will this be a retirement place or just somewhere to getaway? Love that area.
                  Well we really wanted land around Pagosa Springs but land prices have gotten very high. What we got in Trinidad would have easily cost us twice to three times the amount in Pagosa. So we started looking in different areas and found Trinidad. We still love Pagosa and its not that far from Trinidad so we're happy but we still might by some land in Pagosa in the future if land ever comes back down we'll see. We plan on living there full time, my wife works from home and I work offshore so there's really no problem where we live. I love Houston and Texas but man everytime we go to Colorado we never want to leave and always have said if we get the opportunity to move there we will so here we are. Now I get to hunt elk, mule deer, and bear right out my back door and public land and you cant beat the weather!

Comment

Originally posted by kerrbow View Post
                    Does the property have any utilities available? Had some friends just buy a cabin and 10 acres just west of Trinidad.
                    The property has electricity, water, and phone line to the property line. That was a huge plus for us.

Comment

Originally posted by PROD49 View Post
                      Amazing! I'm actually about to list my place in Rocksprings and meeting with realtor in the Breckenridge, CO area next week.
                      Awesome!! I have land in Rocksprings as well I cant sell that tho I love it there as well lol!!

Comment

Beautiful spot and looks like some defensible space for wildfire.
                        Congrats.

Comment

congrats on pulling the trigger.
                          This has always been a dream of mine and wow what a beautiful piece of property yall snagged. Thx for sharing

Comment

Originally posted by quarterback View Post
                            Beautiful area, congratulations on your land purchase. Where is your property in relation to the Spanish Peaks?
                            Our property is SE of Trinidad we are a few miles north of the New Mexico border. The Spanish Peaks are to the NW of us on the map is says we are 57 miles away from them but we can see the easily from the property.

Comment

Are there other parcels like this in your area for sale? Years ago we looked at land in 35 ac. parcels just north and west of Trinidad.

Comment

Working...
                              X