How to cancel a Drawn Application?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

How to cancel a Drawn Application?

Does anyone have an email contact or link or even a phone number to cancel an application?
    I put in for one that I can't make it to and I'd hate to lose my Loyalty Points for a hunt I won't even be able to make. I know I can't get a refund. My LP's are much more valuable than the 3 bucks I paid to apply.

I know it's extremely unlikely that I'll draw it anyways but I'd rather just cancel it altogether.

I don’t think you can cancel once you’ve entered. Maybe you can. Will be watching thsi for responses.

Comment

Pretty sure your points are gone

Comment

Odds are you won’t loose your points.

Comment

You need to call TPWD, the draw hunts page should have the number.

Comment

Believe you will lose the points regardless

Comment

I know people have been able to cancel before.
              I actually called and canceled an application last year but now I'm struggling to find a number to call. Basically I was told that I just couldn't get a refund.

Comment

Still worth calling but from their FAQ page:

Can I cancel an application after submitting it?
                No, once you go through the billing process and submit your applications, the order cannot be cancelled and application fees will not be refunded.

Comment

Like I said, I've done it before. Just struggling to find the right number now and wanted to see if someone had done it recently.

I know what the FAQ's say but it is doable. On my "Status" page it actually shows withdrawn on the year I had done it before.

Comment

Originally posted by bigchiefj View Post
                    You need to call TPWD, the draw hunts page should have the number.
                    Thanks.

Comment

You can definitely withdraw at the cost of no refund, however if it is getting drawn tomorrow you are SOL because they aren't going to respond until tomorrow.

(512)389-4505
                      hunt@tpwd.Texas.gov

Comment

You can withdrawn an application, used to be very easy but trying to call Austin and do this now is a mess after the system went online. Good luck finding someone that can help.

Comment

I believe as long as you don't accept the hunting permit you are not considered drawn for the hunt. I could be wrong but I believe that how it works.

Comment

Originally posted by blincoln View Post
                            I believe as long as you don't accept the hunting permit you are not considered drawn for the hunt. I could be wrong but I believe that how it works.
                            Incorrect. If you are drawn, but don’t pay for the permit, you still loose your points.

Comment

Originally posted by Yakinthebox View Post
                              Like I said, I've done it before. Just struggling to find the right number now and wanted to see if someone had done it recently.

I know what the FAQ's say but it is doable. On my "Status" page it actually shows withdrawn on the year I had done it before.
                              You have done this before? Seems odd.

Comment

Working...
                              X