Trey Gowdy

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Trey Gowdy

For anyone interested, Trey Gowdy will be speaking at the Second Baptist West Campus on August 14th. As your headed east on 10 from Katy exit Fry. The church will be after Lowes on the right.

He making a cabinet run?

Sent from my SM-S901U using Tapatalk

Comment

I wish he was still in office.

Ever watch Forensic Files? I’ve seen him on a few episodes when he was a prosecutor. Seems like the time frame was 20 years ago.

Comment

I think he’s finished with politics. I could be wrong though.

Comment

I’d love to meet him.

Comment

Seems like a decent guy

Comment

Make a good AG for Trump.

Comment

He retired from politics

Comment

We need to fill the house and senate with people like him. That guy is great.

Comment

I was a big fan until I decided he was just a human sound bite.

Comment

Was/Is big fan. When it was that little dudes turn to ask question during ANY hearing you could litterly see the person be questioned pucker

Comment

Originally posted by Man View Post
                        Was/Is big fan. When it was that little dudes turn to ask question during ANY hearing you could litterly see the person be questioned pucker
                        Tru Dat. He keeps the rubber on the road.

Comment

Ask him for an opinion on Texas independence or a peaceful "National divorce."

Comment

Pretty much a sham. Gowdy is very loud and obnoxious and he promotes fear to engage his fundamentalist. A perfect warrior of the system. Completely worthless for actually accomplishing anything of value.

Comment

I saw him at the North Campus sometime in the last few years....don't remember if it was in person or one of the Church wide broadcasts...

Unless he does something different, the message was about his testimony and the challenges of living his faith while in congress...not a political rant or message

He is a very good speaker and worth listening too.
                              Last edited by mikebyrge; 08-11-2022, 10:56 AM.

Comment

Working...
                              X