2022 Crappie Thread

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Ætheling View Post
    Made it with pickled onions and added some golden cherry tomatoes a friend gave me. He also grew the cuke. High end balsamic and olive oil and it was absolute fire. The avocado emulsifies into the oil/vinegar as it sits and is remixed with the juices of the other ingredients. Thanks again.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    Glad you enjoyed it! I'll get ours written down and post to the recipe section. We made another batch this week.

Slew, I'll offer it up for sure at the next fish fry! And hope I remember cheese for the burgers this time!

Comment

Originally posted by TeamAmerica View Post
      Glad you enjoyed it! I'll get ours written down and post to the recipe section. We made another batch this week.

Slew, I'll offer it up for sure at the next fish fry! And hope I remember cheese for the burgers this time!
      Cool! Them burgers were great! And it was too dark to tell they didn't have cheese on em!

Couple good looking dudes on ACT facebook page right now. Schedules for next year should be out by the end of Sept. I'm ready to figure out where we're going!

Comment

Took little man and his buddies for a couple hours this morning. They managed a good mess between swimming! Haven’t had the boat out in almost a month. Took some time off and been busy with other stuff. Felt good to get back on the lake!

Comment

Big ol summertime giants on Conroe today! Haven't been there in a while! I need to get back! Threw 3 back over 2 pounds. Had to come back early cause my phone was ringing all morning for work! Don't folks know Fridays are for fishing?

Comment

Originally posted by Slew View Post
            Big ol summertime giants on Conroe today! Haven't been there in a while! I need to get back! Threw 3 back over 2 pounds. Had to come back early cause my phone was ringing all morning for work! Don't folks know Fridays are for fishing?
            I love that lake did you catch them at the bridge

Sent from my SM-N986U using Tapatalk

Comment

My boy caught his biggest crappie to date this past weekend! Little shy of 15”
              Attached Files
              Last edited by ateague11; 08-08-2022, 03:35 PM.

Comment

I just look up the junior lake record and it appears this would have probably been it
                Last edited by ateague11; 08-08-2022, 03:34 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by ateague11 View Post
                  My boy got his biggest crappie to date this past weekend! Little shy of 15”
                  Your boy's smile says it all. Can yall take me?

Comment

That's a great fish from that color water!!! COngrats!!

Comment

Originally posted by ateague11 View Post
                      I just look up the junior lake record and it appears this would have probably been it
                      Congratulations to your boy!

Sent from my SM-N975U using Tapatalk

Comment

Great one for the young man.

Comment

Work today and chasing slabs the next 3 days! Haven’t fished much at all lately and haven’t had a tournament in 2 months! Easy Texas Crappiemasters championship this weekend on Murvaul! Haven’t been there since we went there in April! Head to Grenada twice next month. Then Ouchita river in Monroe early oct and back to Branson for crappie expo in late Oct.

Comment

Work today and chasing slabs the next 3 days! Haven’t fished much at all lately and haven’t had a tournament in 2 months! Easy Texas Crappiemasters championship this weekend on Murvaul! Haven’t been there since we went there in April! Head to Grenada twice next month. Then Ouchita river in Monroe early oct and back to Branson for crappie expo in late Oct.
                            Bout time slacker [emoji12]

Comment

Originally posted by Snowflake Killa View Post
                              Bout time slacker [emoji12]

I'm not looking forward to late Oct in Branson! That was the most miserable week of my fishing career 2 years ago! When it wasn't cold and raining on you it was cold and snowing on you!

Comment

I'm not looking forward to late Oct in Branson! That was the most miserable week of my fishing career 2 years ago! When it wasn't cold and raining on you it was cold and snowing on you!
                                Tourney fishing ain't for sissies! Hope murvaul fishes better than it did in April!

Comment

Working...
                                X