No announcement yet.

Costa Owners

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Our Houma sight casting guide turned Kevin and I on to Breakline Optics. We are a fan.
    Check out our collection of Breakline sunglasses and optics. Find durable & fashionable shades. Get high-quality eyewear built to last. Shop now!

Comment

Originally posted by Roy Munson View Post
      Quick update. They agreed to replace but would not offer anything with copper or copper mirror lenses. Only offered blue mirror, which is dog **** for saltwater fly fishing. I declined.
      I sent in a pair of green mirror 580g glass and they agreed to replace the under warranty. However, they offered the same thing, a new pair with limited selection. After talking through better options, they told me to accept the offer by picking any pair. Once accepted, I could contacted customer service again and get them to cancel the replacement order and provide me with a order code instead. So I went that route. Within a couple of hours I had a coupon code that I was able to use to purchase from costa's website a brand new pair of green mirror 580g in the frame that I wanted. 100% free replacement.

Comment

Originally posted by scott1022 View Post
        I sent in a pair of green mirror 580g glass and they agreed to replace the under warranty. However, they offered the same thing, a new pair with limited selection. After talking through better options, they told me to accept the offer by picking any pair. Once accepted, I could contacted customer service again and get them to cancel the replacement order and provide me with a order code instead. So I went that route. Within a couple of hours I had a coupon code that I was able to use to purchase from costa's website a brand new pair of green mirror 580g in the frame that I wanted. 100% free replacement.
        good info. They are no longer offering copper mirror or copper lenses with black frames. They only offer copper lenses with tortoise frames.

Comment

Originally posted by HELLRAZOR View Post
          15 yrs ? If they lasted that long , just buy a new pair that’s gotta say something about costa lol
          I am exceptionally careful with my lenses. They didn't last 15 years because of the build quality. They lasted because I am a tight ***.

Comment

I have a pair of Costas that were a gift 3-5 years ago with 580 glass that the nose pieces were coming apart , 4 weeks ago I filled out a warranty deal and they replaced the glasses once I shipped them back on Costas dime. Guess I got lucky.

Comment

Working...
            X