TBH web page down?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Tmag View Post
    I subscribed to a thread today and have not gotten a notification.
    I do not get any notifications since this issue started. I did before, but not now.

Sent from my SM-N975U using Tapatalk

Comment

Originally posted by Keith View Post
      I do not get any notifications since this issue started. I did before, but not now.

I have searched through the Notification templates and can't find a change that has happened there. Unfortunately

Comment

Originally posted by Keith View Post
        I no longer get notified of new post updates to the threads I have subscribed to. Anyone else? It went to notifying me of updates when there weren't any, to no notifications at all.

Haven't gotten a notification in a long time on the Salt thread.

Comment

I wasn't getting notifications for a couple months. Signed out of tapa and back in and it worked.

For one day

Sent from my SM-G970U using Tapatalk

Comment

I have tried unsubscribing to threads and re-subscribing and still nothing. I'll try signing out of Tapatalk.

Comment

Signing out then back into Tapatalk, but still no subscription notifications. Am I the only one having this issue?

Comment

I've never lost anything on TapaT till John-Paul found and fixed the bug. I still get notifications on subscriptions and quotes. I did uninstall and reinstall after Mary said Jon-Paul got it fixed. I didn't have any probs till he fixed it.
                I've been run- smooth ever since the reinstall. Just had a small hang-up after the bug was fixed.

Edit: Android S20 here.

Comment

Working...
                X