No announcement yet.

Just want to brag on my buddy Zeke!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Nice shot Bisch. Looks like Zeke is on a roll.

Comment

I like ole Zeke!

Comment

Zeke is awesome!

Comment

Zeke found a couple more critters the last few days.

First was an axis doe that was hit a little too far back and low. I first put Zeke on the trail and we jumped her up after only about 75yds. We backed out and waited several more hours. When we went back in, I put Zeke down and he figured it out real quick and led us right to her. I’m proud of him on this one because he does not have a good track record on these type tracks.

Then today, the same hunter shot a real big boar. He made a great shot this time. The pig only went about 100yds. We didn’t need Zeke to find this one but I put him on the track anyway. He went right to the pig.

Bisch

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

Comment

Great job as always for Zeke, the hardest working little furry buddy on TBH. Zeke rocks!

Comment

Way to go Zeke!

Sent from my SM-G892A using Tapatalk

Comment

The more tracks he gets to go on the better he will get! Awesome

Comment

High Five for ZEKE..and Great write/photos...thx for share

Comment

Good work Zeke!

Comment

Zeke found a monster yesterday!!!!!!

I didn’t really need him because the pig only went 80yds or so. But there was zero blood on the ground so it was a good one to test him on. I put Zeke on the broken arrow and he beelined from there right to the dead pig!

Bisch

Comment

Nice job Zeke! Good shot on that tank too.

Comment

Zeke the Wonder Dog, very cool tracking work!

Comment

Nice Bisch and I like the name too have bird dog named zeke!

Comment

Zeke clearly knows his trade.. seems like he was a natural and didn’t require a lot of training.. awesome.

Comment

It’s been a while since I have reported on Zeke’s adventures!

Last month, I shot a huge boar. There was zero blood on the ground that I could see, but Zeke knew where to go to find him. The pig only went 70-80yds, but I was glad to see Zeke figure it out with a bad blood trail.

This morning we had a hunter shoot 2 pigs and a blackbuck doe from the same blind in the same sit. We didn’t need Zeke on either of the pigs, but I put him on both blood trails, and he zipped right to them one after the other.

He’s never done 3 in a row like that before. I then put him on the blackbuck doe trail. It was a sparse blood trail. She went 150yds or more. Zeke figured it out and took me right to her.

It was a good tracking morning for sure!!!

Bisch

Comment

Working...
                                X