No announcement yet.

2021-2022 Duck Hunting Thread

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Got 5 this morning. Should’ve had my 6 but they’d get tangled up under water and never resurface.

Not as many birds today as there were yesterday.
    Attached Files

Comment

Originally posted by BigRed323 View Post
      Got 5 this morning. Should’ve had my 6 but they’d get tangled up under water and never resurface.

Not as many birds today as there were yesterday.
      Good to see!

Comment

Sure am hoping a SLOWWWW November will mean a bang up January.

Comment

4 of us finally were able to put some steel in the air. Pretty slow overall, but still fun.

Sent from my SM-G955U using Tapatalk

Comment

Went Saturday morning to one of our reservoirs south of Winnie and me and a buddy killed our two man limit pretty easy. Had to wait until about 8:30 til the "good" ducks started back into it for the morning. Could've killed a 30 man limit of divers if we were wanting to shoot them. Had teal, pintail and two Hollywoods.

Comment

Had a bunch of snow geese flying around me but they wouldn’t come in to the pond.

Comment

Originally posted by gander View Post
                Went Saturday morning to one of our reservoirs south of Winnie and me and a buddy killed our two man limit pretty easy. Had to wait until about 8:30 til the "good" ducks started back into it for the morning. Could've killed a 30 man limit of divers if we were wanting to shoot them. Had teal, pintail and two Hollywoods.
                Got a report of a ringer stack se of Winnie on a reservoir.

Comment

Originally posted by DUKFVR View Post
                  Got a report of a ringer stack se of Winnie on a reservoir.
                  It was a barn burner for sure. [emoji1]

I think we rained the entire flock 3 times. 5,6 and 7 birds. One volley two birds fell and hit me inside the blind!

Sent from my SM-G970U using Tapatalk

Comment

Had a pretty good hunt Saturday morning.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

If things work out I'm gonna try Wednesday morning up here in the great North Texas tundra. Maybe get a bird or none.

Comment

Originally posted by PoppinPiggies View Post
                        Had a pretty good hunt Saturday morning.

Congrats on the greenhead.

Comment

At Justin Hurst WMA today. The lotto did me right…I was drawn 3rd!!!!! I’ve never drawn in the top 10 before. Half of the people who showed up didn’t get a spot because of the limited number of spots open today.

I’m all set up and waiting on those big groups to come in. C’mon 6:21!!!!!

Comment

Originally posted by Quackerbox View Post
                            It was a barn burner for sure. [emoji1]

I think we rained the entire flock 3 times. 5,6 and 7 birds. One volley two birds fell and hit me inside the blind!

I drive past that gate on the way to some of our stuff pretty frequently. You know it's a bad year when they're having to shoot divers off that place.

Comment

Originally posted by gander View Post
                              I drive past that gate on the way to some of our stuff pretty frequently. You know it's a bad year when they're having to shoot divers off that place.
                              It was a free hunt and we had a good time. But I was a little disappointed in shooting 30 ringers. There was some teal to be had but they didn't want to play. Even the squealers didn't decoy

Comment

Been seeing plenty of ducks to and from work today and yesterday around here. Hoping its like that this weekend on public spots as well.

Sent from my LM-K920 using Tapatalk

Comment

Working...
                                X