No announcement yet.

Hybrid broadhead recommendations

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I've heard good things about the Grave Diggers, not a fan of the sharpness of stuff from Grim Reaper these days but YMMV. I've personally used the Rage 4 extreme where I hand sharpened all the blades.... it is ultra nasty, but you need a lot of oomph to push it through even a small animal.... 2.3" main blades, and a 7/8 fixed.... leaves a hole if you have the power to drive it... probably a minimal of 70# and 450gr arrow neighborhood.

Comment

Originally posted by Loneaggie View Post
      I've heard good things about the Grave Diggers, not a fan of the sharpness of stuff from Grim Reaper these days but YMMV. I've personally used the Rage 4 extreme where I hand sharpened all the blades.... it is ultra nasty, but you need a lot of oomph to push it through even a small animal.... 2.3" main blades, and a 7/8 fixed.... leaves a hole if you have the power to drive it... probably a minimal of 70# and 450gr arrow neighborhood.

Good to know. Bumping this one to ask y’all if there is a minimum draw weight requirement for heads like the Grim Reaper micro hybrid, the Grave digger or Muzzy hybrid?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

Comment

Working...
      X