Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Weston's Biggest Fan!!!

Weston biggest fan!

I haven't posted in a while but I want y'all to know this boy is my hero! He has a joy and thrive for life that I have never seen. He wakes in the morning ready for the day and happy! His newest thing is he wants to be John Wayne for Halloween! The tells everyone that he is John Wayne and that he can shoot deer like no bodies business.

Today he decided he was going to sit in the deer stand by himself. He go up there and sat for a long while and then said... Mommy I don't think I can se a deer here...

Anyways thank you all for your continued love and prayers for our boy! We are looking at his 4th open heart surgery some time around April. But for now we are focused on deer, going to the lake, living our life to the fullest! And we thank God daily for our Little Man! Xoxo
    Attached Files
    Last edited by Drop'emChick; 10-28-2017, 08:39 PM.

Let him live it up

Comment

Love that little man!

Comment

Good stuff
        Prayers up for y’all

Comment

Y’all are doing it right in every way!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

Lord, please continue to look after Weston. He's been such an inspiration to us all.

Comment

So happy to see him out and living it up!! Get you a deer target and hide it in the bushes, he will love it. Continued prayers and support

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

That's real cool.Way to go mom & dad#

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G900A using Tapatalk

Comment

Awesome, just awesome. I can’t wait to take my little one to the woods with me. The Duke looks like he is pretty serious right there!! Bless you all and I hope it all
                  goes well with the next surgery and pray for a fast recovery.

Comment

Shout out to Weston from the Hogboy.

Comment

Working...
                    X