Kidney Stone ! help,

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Kidney Stone ! help,

Diagnosed with a stone yesterday has anyone got advice as to speed this process up. I am in pure Agony,

Cranberry juice, drink lots of it.

Comment

drink plenty of fluids

Comment

Look up apple cider vinegar.

Comment

There was a thread the other day about this. I would search it up. They had some good remedys. Good Luck!

Comment

no help to get relief....but start writing down what you eat and drink daily...then when this happens again, you may have an idea..my wife would get them every year or so, then I had her stop the diet dr. Pepper....she has NOT had 1 since...10+ years

Comment

Everyone I know who has had one doesn't drink enough water and drinks coffee or cokes

No help now but I cant imagine

Comment

Went to the er Saturday night for my wife cause of the pain. I've watched this woman give birth twice without an epidural or pain medication and this thing had her whooped. Hers is big enough it will not pass so I have to take her in tomorrow to get lithotripsy. All I can tell you is lots and lots of water. Good luck. I don't wish these things on my worst enemy.

Comment

Drugs.....

Comment

If it is small enough to pass without surgery, your only option is to drink a ton of clear liquids. Clear being the key word here. Not coffee, not dark sodas.

Comment

Lithotripsy.... my dad has been thru it 3 times.

Comment

lots of water ... apple cider vinegar.. lemon juice

Comment

Pain meds and muscle relaxers and PLENTY OF WATER

Comment

I've never had one and sure hope I never do? I've got a question though. What causes someone to have stones?
                            Good luck!

Comment

If it's still coming down from the kidney and you have a dull pain in your side or back, guzzle water and then take the hottest bath you can stand. This really helped with the pain up to a point. Keep guzzling water then guzzle some more. A heating pad can also help, but the scalding bath helped me more...for a while. I held out as long as I could but ultimately (for me anyway) a dillaudid IV drip at the ER was what stopped the pain.

Comment

Working...
                              X