2019 Astros Season Thread "Take it back" - 2

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Chase This! View Post
    She just has crazy written all over her.
    He is ruined!!!

Comment

In former Astros news, saw where Octavio Dotel was arrested for drug trafficking/money laundering in the Dominican.

Comment

Correa likely to the IL.

Comment

Originally posted by Stuck View Post
          In former Astros news, saw where Octavio Dotel was arrested for drug trafficking/money laundering in the Dominican.
          Thats a crazy story... mlb'ers tied to drug cartels ..putting hits out on folks...

Comment

I like superjack for a ton of reasons..

Comment

Yep, he's a good looking player. Sure is smooth both in the field and at the plate...

Comment

89 foot rbi bunt.....lol

Edit: And then a 320 foot rib bunt..
                Last edited by Thumper; 08-20-2019, 07:19 PM.

Comment

Ill take 6-7 more brantleys please.

Comment

Originally posted by Stuck View Post
                    Dominican Republic attorney general Jean Alain Rodriguez announced Tuesday former MLB players Luis Castillo and Octavio Dotel are suspected as being involved in a drug trafficking and money laundering operation...

Comment

Sanchez headed to the IL with sore pectoral muscle. Correa as well with the back corresponding moves today.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

That time of the month again for Correa...

Comment

Has Correa ever played an entire season? He's a heck of an athlete, but sure seems to be fragile!

Comment

Originally posted by SaltwaterSlick View Post
                            Has Correa ever played an entire season? He's a heck of an athlete, but sure seems to be fragile!
                            He played 153 games in 2016. That was the last time.

Comment

Correa bye bye.

Comment

Personally, I hope he can get healthy and stay that way. He sure brings strength to offense and defense when he's healthy in this line up. Plus the chemistry of this group is the best I've seen in a professional team in many years... These guys genuinely seem to love the game, love playing it together and love each other's company on and off the field. THAT'S hard to come by these days.

Comment

Working...
                                X