Common Sense Gun Control

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by ttechdallas View Post
    I still remember you making a much more inflammatory insult. I referenced it in a follow on post to which you claimed you said no such thing. Then you doubled down on it in another post referencing me specifically - something like look what this whacko made up because what I referenced was no where to be found. I was actually about to apologize.

Then I remembered the e-mail notifications from subscribed threads. There it was - your comment. It must have been deleted by moderator and you took advantage of it. You can deny again, but I know with absolute certainty you lied and you can probably guess where I think you can put your latest insult.

That said, I'm signing off of this thread and this entire section of TBH.com for good. I usually enjoy different points of view but more often than not it is just negative noise and insults. When I find myself falling into the same pit with the likes of systemnt, it's time to walk away. Congrats systemnt, you can claim I lied, you won or both without challenge. But I know. Cheers.
    I bet that sounded a helluva lot better in your head.

Comment

-

Originally posted by systemnt View Post
      I bet that sounded a helluva lot better in your head.
      You sir win the internet today,,

Comment

Let’s get past the insults, gentlemen.

I read an article and saw this quote. I needed to create a meme.

The problem is not the firearms.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

Working...
        X