No announcement yet.

Just a few Weston highlights before D-Day

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Prayers for Weston. My 5 year old daughter has surgery the same day and I’m crazy, out of my mind scared. We will be praying and afraid together, God will hear us I just know it in my heart.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

Comment

Originally posted by mmlreiner View Post
      Prayers for Weston. My 5 year old daughter has surgery the same day and I’m crazy, out of my mind scared. We will be praying and afraid together, God will hear us I just know it in my heart.

Prayers for your little one as well! I try to hide my crazy emotions but sometimes they leak out!

Comment

Originally posted by Drop'emChick View Post
        Thank you for sharing this! The love of the Lord is truly displayed through Weston! And he is a real miracle sent from God. Xoxo
        No problem. Not sure if you know me by my handle here, but I have talked to you and Kurt a few times. My nephew has a very similar condition. In fact I wrote both of their names in my Bible next to that verse.

Sent from my moto z3 using Tapatalk

Comment

Prayers up for Weston and you guys.

We learned last week that our little one will require open heart surgery. I cant help but tear up every time I think about it. Just have to lean on our faith and trust in the plan.

Comment

Originally posted by solocam_aggie View Post

We learned last week that our little one will require open heart surgery. I cant help but tear up every time I think about it. Just have to lean on our faith and trust in the plan.

We are all going to need therapy when they’re teenagers. LOL. All the things they put us through and had no idea about as babies.

Comment

Sweet baby! I’m so sorry to hear this. It is a very hard thing to deal with. My best advice, is learn as much as you can and and if you don’t get something, ask until you do!

We hospital are y’all at? And if you don’t mind me asking what is the heart condition ? And you guys will be in our prayers.

Comment

Prayers for your little one as well! I try to hide my crazy emotions but sometimes they leak out!
                What hospital will y’all be at?

Comment

What hospital will y’all be at?

We are going to be at memorial hermann in the woodlands. She was born a micro-premie at 1.11lbs and 4 months premature. We didn’t know it but her tiny little body has some abnormally large adenoids and they’ve been pressing on her ear drums her whole life causing irreparable damage to her ears. She has zero hearing in the left ear and 60% in her right. The surgery removes the adenoids, tonsils and puts balloons in her ears to open the cavity up and hopefully allow the drums to heal so she will regain some hearing. It’s crazy scary putting her under because of how little she is and I can’t imagine what you’re going through adding Weston’s particular diagnosis. But the Lord will be with the surgeons and will guide their hands because WE BELIEVE!! Just thinking about it gets me all worked up.

Comment

Prayer sent

Comment

Originally posted by mmlreiner View Post
                      We are going to be at memorial hermann in the woodlands. She was born a micro-premie at 1.11lbs and 4 months premature. We didn’t know it but her tiny little body has some abnormally large adenoids and they’ve been pressing on her ear drums her whole life causing irreparable damage to her ears. She has zero hearing in the left ear and 60% in her right. The surgery removes the adenoids, tonsils and puts balloons in her ears to open the cavity up and hopefully allow the drums to heal so she will regain some hearing. It’s crazy scary putting her under because of how little she is and I can’t imagine what you’re going through adding Weston’s particular diagnosis. But the Lord will be with the surgeons and will guide their hands because WE BELIEVE!! Just thinking about it gets me all worked up.

Yes God is with all His children. I will be praying for your sweet baby!

Comment

Originally posted by LivinADream View Post
                        No problem. Not sure if you know me by my handle here, but I have talked to you and Kurt a few times. My nephew has a very similar condition. In fact I wrote both of their names in my Bible next to that verse.

I reminded her who you are, she thought that was you but wasn’t sure. How are things going? I’m downtown now overseeing the BLADE project.

Comment

Things are going pretty good. I've got another one on the way. Due in July. Other than that just working too dang much. You?

Not sure if she told you but I saw her and Weston last summer at Rayburn, you were at the property. I tried to call you but you were probably busy.

Comment

I Hate to hear this. Until Weston I never realized how common heart defects are, some a lot more serious and complicated than others. Weston’s is one of the rarest there is but he has beaten every odd so far I don’t expect it to change. They keep telling us this is going to happen and that and so on. We have never treated him any different than a normal kid I think, in fact probably pushed him to do more and have done more with him. He keeps amazing the surgeons and Dr’s because he is breaking all their rules. I’m sending you my number please don’t hesitate to call or text with any questions. We will help anyway we possibly can. This will be his fourth open heart surgery so we might be able to answer a few questions even though every kid is different.
                            Last edited by Kurdawg; 05-09-2019, 09:02 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by LivinADream View Post
                              Things are going pretty good. I've got another one on the way. Due in July. Other than that just working too dang much. You?

Not sure if she told you but I saw her and Weston last summer at Rayburn, you were at the property. I tried to call you but you were probably busy.

Yes she did, I was on the tractor. Been meaning to tell you Mr. Williford sold the last resort to my neighbor he’s a cool guy. I need introduce you to him. We need to get together and go fishing. Weston caught his first bass on an artificial lure, spinner bait on Sunday to say he was excited was an understatement.

Comment

Originally posted by Kurdawg View Post
                                Yes she did, I was on the tractor. Been meaning to tell you Mr. Williford sold the last resort to my neighbor he’s a cool guy. I need introduce you to him. We need to get together and go fishing. Weston caught his first bass on an artificial lure, spinner bait on Sunday to say he was excited was an understatement.
                                Yes we do. I've already met him, rented from him a month or so ago. We need to go catch a fish. We stay there a few times a year. My wife's aunt and uncle own the trailer across the street with the 2 acre lot.

Comment

Working...
                                X