***Antlers86 LIVE 2020 Season***

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

***Antlers86 LIVE 2020 Season***

Well it’s almost that time again! After a Dream season last year knocking down 3 bucks myself (over 500” of antler) and my sons first buck I’m really looking forward to this season. Hopefully it won’t be as crazy of a roller coaster ride. I think I experienced it all last season and early.

Ill start this thread now to show all the work ahead prepping this last couple months before season. Will be Hunting my home place and maybe try and sneak in a public hunt or 2. Have 4 mature bucks that I have watched the last 5-7 yrs and 1 I plan to devote my whole season to. I’ll stick with the bow as long as I can for him but not afraid to pull out the rifle if needed. Cheers to all my brother and sisters out there that enjoy the outdoors. Good luck this season to all and stay safe!

Long brow (Freak) is my main target. Couple other impressive 8s are hanging around as well.
    Attached Files
    Last edited by Antlers86; 08-10-2020, 05:55 PM.

Nice! I’m in

Comment

#tbhsuperstar.....

I'll follow just for the pigs...

Comment

Originally posted by Smart View Post
        #tbhsuperstar.....

I'll follow just for the pigs...
        LOL. There will be plenty of them jokers dying!

Tonight I took soil samples and started breaking some ground. Sprayed last week and did a little mowing as well. We need some rain baaaaaad!!!
        Attached Files

Comment

Come on now. You know something is bound to cause a rodeo at some point. You never fail to disappoint in that aspect.

Comment

You never disappoint with your hunting episodes but I'm waiting on the projects and neighbor foolishness that keep you busy the rest of the time.

Comment

In! Good luck this season Jason

Comment

Really enjoyed last season so i'm in...plus i want to see how that long brow finishes out

Comment

Originally posted by Bryan11 View Post
                  Really enjoyed last season so i'm in...plus i want to see how that long brow finishes out
                  Seems like he gets bigger every day I get pics. Caught him in a hog trap back in 2015 and he messed up his left side pretty good. Out of the last 5 yrs he has had a normal looking rack 2 times. Bigger buck running with him however I love having history to go with a deer. Be a special buck if I can meet up and get my hands on him.
                  Attached Files

Comment

Last night pics
                    Attached Files

Comment

Originally posted by Sleepy View Post
                      Come on now. You know something is bound to cause a rodeo at some point. You never fail to disappoint in that aspect.
                      Thanks

Comment

Hung a new set a couple weeks ago in an area that is closer to his bedding area. It’s actually between 2 main bedding areas that 15 different bucks use. I think Freak stays on the neighbors but I feel really good. More last 30 minutes and daylight pics recently.

New set
                        Attached Files

Comment

Pig central right there.

Comment

Spoiled on this hot day! Big plot should be done by dark.
                            Attached Files

Comment

I’m in! You truly do it right with the camera sets and research, and I envy that...., lookin’ forward to following another great season!

Comment

Working...
                              X