Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Anyone who lost an Aggie avatar or anyone else for that matter can have the Rebels for an avatar challenge if they want it before the third quarter starts

Your friend 17ncs

Comment

Gig em Ags! Showin em who’s the best in Texas!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

Seems like Defense and the SEC are becoming unknown to each other this year.

Comment

She still thinks Texas is number 1

Comment

Way to go Aggies! Thumbs up job well done. Way to put the state of texas football on your shoulders. About time you started carrying your share of it. Frogs are fraudulent. And someone needs to go put out the fire on the bayou

Comment

LSU lost again? Wow

Comment

Originally posted by Daddy D View Post
                The Florida line being so low makes me think the Ags have a real shot in this one. That line is going to get an awful lot of people piled up on the Florida -6 side thinking it's "easy money." I would've guessed that line at 12 or 13 points for the Gators...
                Yup.

Comment

Originally posted by .243 WSSM View Post
                  Way to go Aggies! Thumbs up job well done. Way to put the state of texas football on your shoulders. About time you started carrying your share of it. Frogs are fraudulent. And someone needs to go put out the fire on the bayou
                  Wait, what? Now you're off the bandwagon? Lol

Comment

Where was this Bama defense last week?

Comment

Originally posted by eradicator View Post
                      Wait, what? Now you're off the bandwagon? Lol
                      Hogs ran off the road so I'm running out of bandwagon teams. Sad to see a great qb get beat up today and not get a better supporting cast for him to help win the game instead of putting it all on his shoulders to win it each week

Comment

BAMA has had this bad a defense for a couple of years. Can’t get off the field on third down.

Comment

Embarrassing for Texas.

Still dumb penalties and special teams mistakes.

Either Herman is gone or most of his assistants.

So sick to watch this with great talent and bad coaching.

Comment

2020 College Football - Week 5

Originally posted by 17ncs View Post
                            BAMA has had this bad a defense for a couple of years. Can’t get off the field on third down.

Can’t wait to see them when Saban retires one day. [emoji51]

Comment

Ole Miss fighting hard!

Comment

Originally posted by 150class View Post
                                Seems like Defense and the SEC are becoming unknown to each other this year.
                                Welcome to the world of the hurry up no huddle offense that has been the staple of Big 12 teams for years.

As we can see, even Bama is having big trouble with it.

Stats don’t matter anymore. Just win, baby.

Comment

Working...
                                X