Which Gun Safe

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by kkp005 View Post
    I was pretty thankful for my browning hells canyon when my house burned down

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    Inquiring minds want to know what the contents looked like after that.

Comment

I bought the cannon fat boy from Tractor Supply. I took out all the storage shelves to make room for all the guns.

Tractor supply seems to have the best prices and almost always have them in stock.

Comment

I have a Dakota, been happy with it.

Comment

Sturdy Safe

Comment

We exclusively sell Fort Knox. Superior product, higher price tag. Three months out from date of order right order. Have about 40 pending at factory. Crazy times with all
            Going on,

Comment

Originally posted by texaspyro21 View Post
              Look into getting rifle rods for your current safe. You’ll actually get close to the stated gun capacity and it easier to pull guns out.
              THIS!!

Also, Seems like Cannon took good care of folks after the last big flood..? I did read that on here didn't I? That's who I'll look at first.

Comment

All gun's are safe, dumb/evil people are what are unsafe.

Comment

Originally posted by LOC4L View Post
                  All gun's are safe, dumb/evil people are what are unsafe.
                  Ummm, have you read what the thread is about?

Comment

Any thoughts on this one guys?

Cabela's Classic Series E-Lock 48-Gun Safe by Liberty

Comment

got a cannon a year or so ago from tsc, 64 gun 75 min rating at 1400*,,, locking bolts over 1" diameter top bottom and both sides of the door

Comment

American Security Burglary & Fire Series.

Amsec B&F

If you are storing a lot of long guns remove the bolts for better fitment & reducing handling marks.

Comment

Kkp005
                          That was a horrible fire. Hate to see that but thanks for sharing. How did the Contents of the safe fair.

Comment

Originally posted by Bradical BH View Post
                            We exclusively sell Fort Knox. Superior product, higher price tag. Three months out from date of order right order. Have about 40 pending at factory. Crazy times with all
                            Going on,
                            Love my Fort Knox

Comment

Originally posted by powderburner View Post
                              I bought the cannon fat boy from Tractor Supply. I took out all the storage shelves to make room for all the guns.

Tractor supply seems to have the best prices and almost always have them in stock.
                              I second this statement. I have a Cannon 40 Gun from Tractor Supply. I consulted my Father In Law when I was buying mine... his advice: Get something that holds as many guns as possible for the money you want to spend... I was looking at a 24 gun from Academy with lights and some other stuff inside, and then the 40 gun from TS for the same price.

I added motion activated lights, a plug, and a dehumidifier to mine after the fact and it works flawlessly.

Go as big as you can for the money you have to spend.

Comment

Originally posted by Smokeater View Post
                                THIS!!

Also, Seems like Cannon took good care of folks after the last big flood..? I did read that on here didn't I? That's who I'll look at first.

Hard to beat their customer service. Not very often you find a company that reaches out to a customer to offer a warranty. See post #19

Comment

Working...
                                X