Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Dead man walking....

Comment

she cannot kill you in public.. good job.... you are still in trouble.. does not matter what she says... shes hurt.....

Comment

I'm guessin' those aren't CZ's in that bracelet... Nice save Curt! ...well, so far...

Comment

Originally posted by Mary View Post
          October?!?! Heck no....try next week!

And nice bracelet....you did well on that recovery
          That's an old bracelet. I'm too hardheaded to spend money to get out of trouble. I just charmed her.

Originally posted by TX_Kevin View Post
          Yes dear...
          Attaboy!!! Try my tactic....If I can't dazzle them with brilliance, I'll baffle them with bull****. "Yes Dear" is a favorite distractor of mine too.

Originally posted by SaltwaterSlick View Post
          I'm guessin' those aren't CZ's in that bracelet... Nice save Curt! ...well, so far...
          Anybody that knows me, knows that I'm not fixin to go buy jewelry to get out of trouble. If she wants jewelry, I'll buy it for her, but there ain't enough money in even M16's bank account to buy me out of the trouble that I can get in. So needless to say, I just love my way out of trouble.

Comment

So you bought her a bottle of Gorilla Glue and used it for her... You do have a charm about you sir!

Comment

Anything that precious, and brittle, should not be displayed in an area where drinking, and wathching of sports takes place. I too, break a lot of stuff, but I can fix most of it....my wife has mostly learned.

We can all quit acting like this isn't just a big cover up for the little girl scream the neighbors heard when that little ol wasp tried to git little Curty poo.

Comment

Originally posted by Dale Moser View Post
                Anything that precious, and brittle, should not be displayed in an area where drinking, and wathching of sports takes place. I too, break a lot of stuff, but I can fix most of it....my wife has mostly learned.

We can all quit acting like this isn't just a big cover up for the little girl scream the neighbors heard when that little ol wasp tried to git little Curty poo.
                The only screaming heard was when it first fell and hit base down on the wooden floor, actually survived the initial impact, but then bounced a good 12-18" and then landed on it's side....obviously less structurally sound than the base. I screamed a few words alright. Then I saw the dead wasp, celebrated another clean kill and went looking for some glue.

Comment

Originally posted by Stuck View Post
                  You better send her to the salon tomorrow to get those nails did. I always tell my wife, you want to be a trophy wife, you better look like a trophy wife.

Crap, I noticed the nails, am I gay?
                  An update:

As a precursor to this story, I NEVER post pics of Jennie without her expressed written approval. She's pretty particular about any posted pics. However, she pre-approved this one.....Now, the rest of the story:

I showed Jennie your post about her nails and this is what she said, "I seriously almost asked you not to post it because my nails were jacked up, but I thought "It's a website full of men who'd never notice such a thing", so I let you do it and now somebody noticed." I told her, "It's alright, he's gay".

Comment

Uh ohhhhj

Comment

Originally posted by curtintex View Post
                      An update:

As a precursor to this story, I NEVER post pics of Jennie without her expressed written approval. She's pretty particular about any posted pics. However, she pre-approved this one.....Now, the rest of the story:

I showed Jennie your post about her nails and this is what she said, "I seriously almost asked you not to post it because my nails were jacked up, but I thought "It's a website full of men who'd never notice such a thing", so I let you do it and now somebody noticed." I told her, "It's alright, he's gay".
                      Black fingernail polish? Kinda early for trick or treating

Comment

Originally posted by curtintex View Post
                        She was very understanding. I break a lot of stuff.[emoji6]

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
                        Translation: she didn’t kill me, but I ain’t getting any for 6 weeks

Comment

Pray for me

Originally posted by Playa View Post

You misspelled “hours”. That’s one thing we don’t mess around with. Hell, after all these years we can do it mad just as easily as not.[emoji23][emoji23][emoji23][emoji23][emoji23][emoji23]

Comment

Better even....

Comment

Originally posted by Playa View Post

6 weeks? I’d leave my wife on principle if I didn’t get it wet within 6 weeks.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

Glad you survived Curt!

Comment

Working...
                                X