GE Appliance Customer Service OMG

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

GE Appliance Customer Service OMG

so we had a full kitchen remodel done. our GE Cafe Dishwasher had a ghost from day one.

We tired the tech tried and then we just gave up on it fixing and just replace and parts...

Parts never came. Then lets do some parts outlet search... One part shows up.

The whole time they are we have this covered we will take care of this.

Now no call backs no return calls. Been on hold for 2 hours...

I am in sales for a major electrical manufacture and this type of customer service would get people fired here.

I am almost 1 year sober and this might drive me to drinking....(JK).. Kinda...

Used to sell appliances GE was one of the vendors to deal with. Terrible service. Empty promises. Usually installs were done wrong and their techs are HUGE pains in the netherregions. Good luck bud

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

That's what happens when you sell your brand to China.

Sorry for your luck.

Comment

You just reminded me...I had a brand new GE microwave / vent hood in our new house that burnt up on the first try. It took over two months to get a replacement, and I had to install it! Their customer service is horrible!

Comment

hmmm...We purchased a dryer (several years ago) from an outlet store. It had fallen off a truck and dented the back metal shield. All was perfect otherwise. We called GE to come bang it back straight. Guy came out...hammered it good and never had another issue out of that equipment. i got rid of it about 6 months ago...still going strong.

But, that time the CS was good...and no charge.

Comment

3 hours and 45 minute hold for them to pick up. now on hold again while they read the ##$$ notes on my request....

Comment

At least they picked up. What ****** me off is when you are on hold for hours and then the phone hangs up...

Comment

I feel like this should have been a live customer service call thread...

Comment

pics of the kitchen

kitchen
                  Attached Files

Comment

In total 4 hours on hold. No parts to fix in stock and no equal dishwasher in stock to replace with.

"WE" are now looking at their distribution channel to find a replacement dishwasher....

To be Continued.......

Comment

GE is HORRIBLE. PURE JUNK.

We remodeled our kitchen. All new GE products(Dishwasher, fridge, stove/double oven combo, microwave). Everything broke. It started with 30 days. One of the ovens would heat uncontrolled. It would get to 550°F when set at 350°F. We had them out. They said it was covered. After the guy looked it over, he said it would be $330 to fix something that was covered. I threw him out of my house.

Within the first year, both ovens broke, uncontrolled heating. The microwave turns on and off whenever it wants. The dishwasher has broken tracks for the racks, the fridge has a broken door hinge, broken mullion heater, broken rack track, broken freezer door mount, and I am sure some other broken parts.

NEVER BUY GE products. They are junk

Comment

Originally posted by stinkbelly View Post
                        GE is HORRIBLE. PURE JUNK.

We remodeled our kitchen. All new GE products(Dishwasher, fridge, stove/double oven combo, microwave). Everything broke. It started with 30 days. One of the ovens would heat uncontrolled. It would get to 550°F when set at 350°F. We had them out. They said it was covered. After the guy looked it over, he said it would be $330 to fix something that was covered. I threw him out of my house.

Within the first year, both ovens broke, uncontrolled heating. The microwave turns on and off whenever it wants. The dishwasher has broken tracks for the racks, the fridge has a broken door hinge, broken mullion heater, broken rack track, broken freezer door mount, and I am sure some other broken parts.

NEVER BUY GE products. They are junk

NOW you tell me Thanks alot stinky....

Comment

What's the dishwasher doing? I fought Samsung that wasn't working right, had a tech out three times, it turned out to be low water pressure. The tee under the sink was partially blocked. It was a nightmare, you have my sympathy.

Comment

I had a GE fridge go crazy after 1 year. Tech come and replaced several parts. Worked 1 day then same thing. Came out replaced several more parts....no dice. Came a third time and replaced 2 computer boards and in the end he removed all the parts, refunded me all my money and helped me toss it into my junk trailer. He said don’t by GE again

Comment

We built our house last year and my wife based appliance choices off of value and reviews. Needless to say we have a different brand for every item and nothing is Samsung or GE. It's all stainless so it looks good together and haven't had a single issue yet.

Sent from my SM-N950U using Tapatalk

Comment

Working...
                              X