No announcement yet.

Scheels?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Been to the one in Great Falls, Montana.
    Great store.

Comment

I like the one in Rapid City. They will do well down here I would guess

Comment

It’s been many years since I’ve been in a store, talking 20 plus but did just order online from them.

Order some tackle. Get an email that items shipped. Package arrives and only part of my order is there. Check bank account no refund. Call CS and guys says oh yeah looks like we were out of the rest of your order. I ask if it will be backordered or my money refunded. “Oh yeah we won’t get anymore so I guess you need a refund?”

Says refund should appear in 2/3 days. A day later I get an email that says the rest of my order is shipping and it appears my account was charged again for the full amount. Checked bank account again and was never charged for initial order until the second email came out. . . . .

My head hurts just from typing that

Sierracharlie out…

Comment

Absolute great store. Had one in my home town back in North Dakota. Super excited to see them move south. Lol, I am currently working next door to the new Scheels at the new Andretti's, and I like to occasionally disappear and walk around Scheels. Not a whole lot to see as of now, but what I've seen, its going to be crazy huge.

Sent from my SM-N950U using Tapatalk

Comment

I go to the one in Minot ND every year when im up there for bow season

Comment

Originally posted by sharpstick35 View Post
              I go to the one in Minot ND every year when im up there for bow season
              Thats my hometown Scheels

Comment

Originally posted by MONSTERKEN View Post
                Absolute great store. Had one in my home town back in North Dakota. Super excited to see them move south. Lol, I am currently working next door to the new Scheels at the new Andretti's, and I like to occasionally disappear and walk around Scheels. Not a whole lot to see as of now, but what I've seen, its going to be crazy huge.

I'm on Akira Back, Stage, and Block J.

I heard 6 more years just approved!

Comment

Shut the Gander down and bring one to Tyler!

Comment

Originally posted by Sleepy View Post
                    Shut the Gander down and bring one to Tyler!

Absolutely agree. Gander is a steaming pile of poop hell I even used to work at one.

Sierracharlie out…

Comment

I see a sales call in my future...

Comment

I’m excited about this Scheels. Never heard of them until today. BPS and Cabelas in DFW kinda suck...so I’m stuck with Academy. Scheels seems to be a nice alternative. Gander in a Frisco was horrible.

Comment

The one in Des Moines is good.

Comment

I’ve stopped in the Salt Lake Scheels a few times over the years, and love it. Great store and great prices. Beats BPS and Cabelas for sure.

Comment

One being built in north Dallas. I’m looking forward to it

Comment

Looking forward to this. Cabelas and Basspro have have lost me. Going into the Allen Cabelas store is just depressing any more. Understaffed, undertrained, and poor inventory. You can tell the morale is low too. More a lifestyle store than a serious sporting goods store. I've got some points to spend. After that I'll be cancelling my credit card with them if Scheels is everything they say it is. Looks like Scheels has the same points system.

Comment

Working...
                                X