Costa Rica or Cancun

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Costa Rica or Cancun

Planning a trip next year and wandering which place has more to offer and what are the covid vaccine or testing requirements for travel. Any advise would be helpful. Thanks!

Correction. Cabo not Cancun

Comment

I don’t like Cabo. It’s like vacationing in Arizona but with a cold ocean and crappy beaches.

I’m about to book 5 days in Costa Rica for my wife’s 40th

Comment

Originally posted by Playa View Post
        I don’t like Cabo. It’s like vacationing in Arizona but with a cold ocean and crappy beaches.

I’m about to book 5 days in Costa Rica for my wife’s 40th
        Are you renting a house or resort?

Comment

Second CR

Check out Tulemar near Manuel Antonio

Comment

Costa Rica

Been all over Mexico. Cabo has a great night life, solid fishing, cruddy beaches. Been to Costa Rica once and will never go back to Mexico. We were in Tamarindo. Awesome food, great fishing (multiple bill fish on consecutive days), great people, beautiful beaches

Also spent time at the Arenal volcano. Rain forest instead of beaches. Also awesome. Don’t drive-they are bat sh-t crazy drivers.

We use a company called Costa Rica vacations. They do a great job setting things up for you
            Last edited by dosrobles; 10-13-2021, 10:08 PM.

Comment

Costa Rica wins without hesitation.

Comment

Costa Rica hands down. Cabo beaches are ****ty

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

well, we were thinking Costa Rica, or Belize. but sounds like Costa Rica is high on the list...

Comment

We don’t have any desire to go back to Mexico. We’d go back to Costa Rica in a heartbeat. We rented ChuckFu’s place, and did everything on our own. Much prefer it rather than resorts or tourists traps. We drove all over, and I didn’t see any issues. Just a bit more aggressive.

Comment

Originally posted by Mtltx View Post
                      Are you renting a house or resort?
                      We are doing a resort this time, either Dreams La Mares or Secrets Papagayo

Comment

Been to both and Belize too. My favorite by a long shot is Costa Rica.

Comment

Costa Rica, end of discussion.

Comment

Costa Rica! They have big fish!
                            <<<<<

Comment

Been to Cabo, Cozumel, Cancun, Akumal, Tulum, etc. some of them multiple times. Cabo would be my least favorite destination in Mexico for reasons stated above and the fact it’s the most expensive.

Costa Rica is my favorite. We stayed for 5days on our honeymoon in 2015. Flew into Liberia, had a rental car drove west over to Playa Flamingo (really quite area). Beach is about a mile long maybe had 50 people on it at the busiest time. Also drove down to Tamarindo and into the interior of CR. Love it there! It’s on the “to do” list to go back

Comment

Working...
                              X