Divorce attorneys

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Divorce attorneys

So I’ve been divorced for almost 3 years and it’s been a complete nightmare. I was wondering if there were any divorce attorneys or an attorney that could give me some advice and possibly represent me. Shoot me a message if so and we can talk about what it might cost me, I’m in dyer need! Thanks

Lemme get this right……. You’ve been divorced for 3 years (and it’s been hell)?
    I was a happy son of a gun the minute that gavel dropped! [emoji57][emoji51]

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

I married the best. Only lawyer I'll ever need is for traffice tickets.

Comment

I recommend Mike Schneider and his folks.

Www.teamslf.com.

Comment

I'm sorry Jason that it has been so bad. I know some women turn evil and no fiery pit has fury like that. Even the devil hides. I don't know of any attorneys, but I hope and pray things get better for you.

Comment

Originally posted by SJP51 View Post
            Good thing you let the OP know that you got it good and you married "the best". Hope that continues for you.

To the OP, sorry you are still dealing with crap after the divorce, I'm not sure what a good divorce lawyer can help you with now, but good luck and I hope things get better.

Comment

Going through a divorce right now, it sucks...
              SJP51, dude, know your audience...you had nothing to contribute to this thread, move along

Comment

I used a female divorce attorney in Austin. She's not practicing now but, I mention female divorce attorney because - the female viewpoint from a litigation perspective, in divorce proceedings, can and does get inside the other parties head because, it's not a complete sausage show.

Just my .2

I never remarried - 24 years - that was enough.

Good luck, keep your head in the game and don't let the emotions eat you alive.

Comment

What a Richard!

Comment

C’mon man!

Comment

Originally posted by AtTheWall View Post
                      I used a female divorce attorney in Austin. She's not practicing now but, I mention female divorce attorney because - the female viewpoint from a litigation perspective, in divorce proceedings, can and does get inside the other parties head because, it's not a complete sausage show.

Just my .2

I never remarried - 24 years - that was enough.

Good luck, keep your head in the game and don't let the emotions eat you alive.
                      1000x Female attorney is the way to go. I learned the hard way.

Comment

You better hope that's the case.

Comment

Sounds like she puts up with a lot...

Comment

I agree. Get you a Female attorney.

Comment

Good luck to you, hope it all works out.
                              As you probably know, good ones are expensive. I’ve been told, they are worth every penny.

Comment

Working...
                              X