• Show
Clear All

$12 bounty paid on hog tails in Kerr county

A bit of encouragement.
    $12 is better than zero dollars.
    Attached Files

Beer and gas money he’ll yeah

Comment

Tails? That means you are going to see a bunch of tailless hogs.

Our county ran the same program last year, except demanded noses. I had several saved up because they kept saying they would take them on X date and kept pushing it back. Then they finally said they never got the money for the program so they dropped it.

Comment

Heck yeah. May throw them in the freezer until I can get 10 or so saved up and run them up there.

Comment

Feel like they’re going to have a lot of people from out of the county trying to get the money

Comment

I’ve got 10 I’ll sell for $240.00!

Comment

Originally posted by Dusty Britches View Post
              Tails? That means you are going to see a bunch of tailless hogs.

Our county ran the same program last year, except demanded noses. I had several saved up because they kept saying they would take them on X date and kept pushing it back. Then they finally said they never got the money for the program so they dropped it.
              So…….did you make soup out of the noses ?

Comment

Upton county did a coyote/bobcat bounty a long time ago in lieu of a government trapper. $100 for coyotes, $50 for cats. Supposed to have a landowner voucher to collect. Program went broke in 3 months. We've had a government trapper ever since. Going to be hard to administer a hog bounty and there are a LOT of hogs in Kerr county

Comment

I’d be willing to sell some Hardin County hog tails for $10.

Comment

The Guadalupe river authority is sponsoring the bounty. I do not think money will be an issue. Now as far as folk trying to get over on turning in tails that were NOT gotten in Kerr. Well, I think that will be up to the UGRA to figure out. Im doing my share of hog killing when i get the chance.

Comment

We eradicated the buffalo in a few short years, no reason a bounty can’t do the same with these creatures.

Comment

If they got the time to listen, I've got a million hog tails to tell. I'ma gonna be rich being a story teller!!!

I used to cut the tails off and nail them to a fence.

Comment

They have run it in the past and it’s worked well we throw em in the freezer unti there is enough to justify a trip then the landowner takes them in

Comment

Good morning y'all.
                            Bump for the Kerr co hog hunters.

Comment

Somewhere in china a bunch of kids are in a factory making synthetic pig tails for 25 cents an hour.

Comment

Working...
                              X