Thieves got me!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Thieves got me!

Took the family to Pappadeaux’s to celebrate my wife’s birthday. Came out, thought I’d forgot where I parked the truck. Nope! Truck gone😡

I freaking hate a thief and wish to God I could have caught them in the act!

Oh that sucks! What kind of truck?

Comment

2018 Chevy Silverado. We didn’t renew Onstar (my bad), called them anyway. They got in touch with LEO and are trying to help. No word yet, I’m so ******, I cant se straight.

Comment

I hate thieves too. Had a Monte Carlo SS stolen quite a few years ago and that p me off. Working with (against) the insurance Co. for all the aftermarket stuff taken off it was even worse! But what madded me even worse was the large size live trap I bought and sat out, chained down and staked so the coons couldn't turn it over. Was in my back yard by the chickens. Coons couldn't have hauled it off. There is a seldom used easement along my back property line. Trap came up missing first night. Someone had to have taken it. someone stole it FROM MY BACKYARD!

Comment

Hope you get it back and in good condition.

Here in Houston I think its not a felony anymore to steal a vehicle, it was giving their voter base a felony records.

Comment

Hate to hear that

Comment

Originally posted by Cooter View Post
              Took the family to Pappadeaux’s to celebrate my wife’s birthday. Came out, thought I’d forgot where I parked the truck. Nope! Truck gone[emoji35]

That bites the big one, what city was this in?
              Not that it matters much, just curious.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

What a nut kick. Does the restaurant have cameras?

Comment

I had my 2018 Centennial Edition stolen 6/30/2020 while I was at the dentist, sucks the big one for sure. Onstar is worthless, they couldn't do anything, the thieves are disabling Onstar and changing the computer.
                  Frustrated North Texas truck owners say their Chevy Silverados are being targeted and the devices meant to help catch the bad guys are useless.

Comment

That sux.

Comment

I hate it for you. So ridiculous. And in the rare instance they get caught they get slapped on the wrist. And we wonder why it's so common.

Comment

Originally posted by Thumper View Post
                        Hope you get it back and in good condition.

Here in Houston I think its not a felony anymore to steal a vehicle, it was giving their voter base a felony records.
                        But it is a felony to steal scrap metal. Just call it junk, or in the case of a Ford truck, say they stole it for the aluminum body parts.

Comment

Dang sorry to hear that. Hope something comes up

Comment

2018 Chevy Silverado. We didn’t renew Onstar (my bad), called them anyway. They got in touch with LEO and are trying to help. No word yet, I’m so ******, I cant se straight.

Even if you had onstar, the first thing they do is rip off the mirror to disable it. They typically end up stripped under a bridge in under an hour. Crazy how good people have got at stealing and stripping these
                            newer chevys!

Comment

Took the family to Pappadeaux’s to celebrate my wife’s birthday. Came out, thought I’d forgot where I parked the truck. Nope! Truck gone😡

Nothing worse than a thief! Hopefully you end up with a better truck out of the deal. Either way, hate to hear this.

Comment

Working...
                              X