Aero Precision M5E1

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Aero Precision M5E1

Been looking everywhere for a complete build Aero M5E1 AR10 rifle. Need some suggestions on new places to look.

I have one and it shoots pretty well I caught the CNC trigger on sale and upgraded, there was one with a carbon barrel losted in the classifieds

Comment

Originally posted by Lsube0555 View Post
      I have one and it shoots pretty well I caught the CNC trigger on sale and upgraded, there was one with a carbon barrel losted in the classifieds
      yea i saw that one in the classifieds. It seems someone beat me to it

Comment

I’d sell you mine if you were in Houston area and I didn’t have to drive or ship

Comment

I have a friend that had one build by the guys at Brothers in Arms in Cedar Creek I think. Not sure if they have any complete for sale.

Comment

Originally posted by bigt6450 View Post
            I have a friend that had one build by the guys at Brothers in Arms in Cedar Creek I think. Not sure if they have any complete for sale.
            Just called them. They are all out of aero

Comment

I just got a matching Aero upper/lower/hand guard for $340. Smokin' deal.

Comment

Originally posted by Brett A View Post
                I just got a matching Aero upper/lower/hand guard for $340. Smokin' deal.
                Nice! Do you mind me asking where you got it?

Comment

Sorry. I thought I added that in my edit. i guess I did not save it.
                  It was at B.Kings Firearms. It will show as $400 in your cart, when you pay, it knocks it down to $340.

Comment

If you're willing to wait, I found an m5e1 builders set from Schuyler Arms for my dad. Got it for $310 (normally $460) and then only $7 shipping. It looks like he puts them on at that price a handful of times a year.

Comment

Schuylerarms and b.kings firearms are usually best places for aero stuff

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

Working...
                      X