This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Burntorange Bowhunter View Post
    But everyone has a good time on their recruiring visits. No?

Sent from my SM-G973U using Tapatalk

He’s a heavy Tennessee lean. From there. He was just in town 2 weeks ago for Bama on an OV. He’s coming back. Let me know when Arch comes back for the Kansas game.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

Originally posted by Pin Oak DXT View Post
      He’s a heavy Tennessee lean. From there. He was just in town 2 weeks ago for Bama on an OV. He’s coming back. Let me know when Arch comes back for the Kansas game.

He couldn’t fit everything into his bag on one visit so he’s coming back to collect the rest. [emoji23]

Man, Arch has hit a nerve with the Ags. It’s amazing how you always have to compare or bring up Texas when talking about your own school.

Comment

2021 College Football - Week 8

Originally posted by Heath View Post
        He couldn’t fit everything into his bag on one visit so he’s coming back to collect the rest. [emoji23]

Man, Arch has hit a nerve with the Ags. It’s amazing how you always have to compare or bring up Texas when talking about your own school.

He’s gonna fill up that sack.

As for Arch I hope he does go to Texas. I just stand by the statement that loss probably wasn’t good to witness with Bama and Georgia beating on his door.

We caught lightning in a bottle that night against Bama. It was magical for all the recruits there to witness. As such Nolan is coming back. By the way the unofficial visitor list for South Carolina (the SEC version of Kansas) has 7-8 five star recruits planning to attend.

Comment

Originally posted by Pin Oak DXT View Post
          https://twitter.com/SWiltfong247/sta...pics%2F3241197

[emoji102]

Jimbo. My man.

Comment

Appy!!!!

Comment

Originally posted by Chase This! View Post
              Jimbo. My man.
              "Building something special" . .

Comment

I’m prepared to be flogged, but I like my Kansas State Wildcat team. They are floundering a bit, but I’ve got hope still.

Comment

Originally posted by TexasBeth View Post
                  I’m prepared to be flogged, but I like my Kansas State Wildcat team. They are floundering a bit, but I’ve got hope still.
                  No worries. KSt has the horns on the schedule right? They'll be back on track in no time!

Comment

[emoji23][emoji23][emoji23][emoji23]

Comment

Originally posted by Smart View Post

Could have also gone with Baker Mayfield and Tech.

But I’d say the actual right answer still has B/CS ties and is Cam Newton since he went to Blinn after leaving the Gators.

Comment

Originally posted by TexasBeth View Post
                        Why? They've been a respectable program for years. Over achieving.

Sent from my SM-G973U using Tapatalk

Comment

Kyler didn’t attend a Jr College, he came straight to A&M out of HS, where he couldn’t take the beatings of the SEC. Conncussed and battered, he cried because he wasn’t playing, took his arrogant father and went to the land of no defense. Cam Newton went to Blinn, so it would be him.

See how easy that was Smart…..

Comment

Originally posted by Burntorange Bowhunter View Post
                            Why? They've been a respectable program for years. Over achieving.
                            Just like Baylor and Purple Baylor!!

Comment

2021 College Football - Week 8

Originally posted by RLB View Post
                              Kyler didn’t attend a Jr College, he came straight to A&M out of HS, where he couldn’t take the beatings of the SEC. Conncussed and battered, he cried because he wasn’t playing, took his arrogant father and went to the land of no defense. Cam Newton went to Blinn, so it would be him.

See how easy that was Smart…..

So he did attend JR. College..[emoji51][emoji12][emoji23]

I think you missed the humor of the tweet ..[emoji23][emoji23]
                              Last edited by Smart; 10-21-2021, 06:39 AM.

Comment

So he did attend JR. College..[emoji51][emoji12][emoji23]

I think you missed the humor of the tweet ..[emoji23][emoji23]
                                The funny thing about the tweet was it came from an OU homer...

An OU (grad maybe) calling A&M a Junior college is like some snot nosed Teeballer calling Ted Williams an Average hitter.

but hey....we can't all have an Ivey league education like you Mr. Smart!
                                Last edited by LukeDuke; 10-21-2021, 07:20 AM.

Comment

Working...
                                X