Need covid help suggestion

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Need covid help suggestion

Hello tbh reaching out for any suggestions on a really doc in the San Antonio area, wife and I have had the virus for about 6-7 days. I seem to have the worse symptoms consistent fever for the last 5 day and a dry hallow cough that makes it hard to breath. Wife is very tierd and has some chills no fever and a headache. Any help would be greatly appreciated we need to get somthing going tomorrow but it's Sunday. Thanks everyone

PM sent

Comment

Hospitality or Exceptional ER up here are about the only ones you can expect any treatment from

If you have either of those in your area I would head there now, they are open 24/7

Comment

We may this whole thing really scary

Comment

There are Texas Med clinics all over SA.

Comment

Wife and I both had it, went to Hospitality and went home with a list of scripts and got the infusions to boot

I started symptoms on a Tuesday and went in Wednesday, by Saturday I was over the worst part and by Tuesday I felt fine.

Comment

Look into monoclonal antibody infusion asap too.

Comment

Just curious, you guys vaxed ? I am not, so not trying to be an ***. If not do you wish you would have been. I am on the fence weather to get it, is why I ask. Wish the both of you a fast recovery.

Comment

My wife had covid . The day she tested positive she went to the dr. Next day she had the infusion. She had fever for 1 day and bronchitis symptoms for a couple days. She's back to normal . You really shouldn't wait If you think you have covid. The sooner you treat the symptoms the better..

Comment

Hope you can find a doctor that will offer you treatment and some relief. What is most amazing to me is coming close to 2yrs from the start of C19 with proven treatments that are available a person is still coming to a bunch of hunters for medical advice. At this point you should be able to call any doctor at the onset of the virus and have a prescription for the infusion. Let’s Go Brandon!

Comment

When I had it drs said to take mucinex every 4-6 hours, Tylenol, and watch oxygen levels with a Pulseox. Drink lots of fluids, Gatorade, and healthy food. Didn’t tell them I was taking a daily dose of ivermectin too. Had slight fever, cough, and headaches. I hope you feel better.

Comment

My family just had it. Everyone had different extremes. My wife was able to get the infusion and bounced back fast. My daughter had mild congestion. I almost never get sick and was hit the worst. Too many days had passed for me to get the infusion. I lost 23 lbs and 15 days. I highly suggest getting the monoclonal antibody infusion asap.

Comment

If you think you have it get tested immediately and get the infusion. Some Drs won't prescribe the infusion after three days. Good luck

Comment

I feel for you both, as my wife and I both are miserable with it as I type. I cannot say about the infusion yet as I had mine today and she had hers a few days ago, but she is better than me….my symptoms come and go, but when they come they suck…like right now.

See if you can find a doctor that will get you a infusion.
                            Mine even came to the house today.

Good luck, get well and God Bless

Comment

Anyone know how these folks are doing? Hoping and praying for the best.

Comment

Working...
                              X