Subcontractor's Need Dallas and Lubbock

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Subcontractor's Need Dallas and Lubbock

Fiber Optic Subcontractor's Need for residential drops in Dallas and Lubbock

Includes trenching

Direct bury cable

Backfill

We perform other types of work as well and can discuss

Thanks

- Jeff 210-334-5064

Any chance this is for suddenlink/altice one?

Comment

At&t?

Sent from my SM-G973U using Tapatalk

Comment

Multiple contracts, one is at&t

Comment

Why trenching and backfill? Why not plows or whompers?

Comment

Send them to my house. The idiot AT&T guys that “ran” our fiber just laid it on top of the d*** ground and never tried to bury it or secure it in any sort of fashion.

Comment

Originally posted by TX03RUBI View Post
              Send them to my house. The idiot AT&T guys that “ran” our fiber just laid it on top of the d*** ground and never tried to bury it or secure it in any sort of fashion.
              That’s why I asked it it was altice. Laid cable in JANUARY 2020 and it is still strung across by backyard, despite multiple service calls and me threatening to cancel

Comment

All contractors are behind statewide. No one can find people to work. You see ol boy posted on TBH trying to find crews.

Comment

Originally posted by TX03RUBI View Post
                  The installer? They dont bury the drop. They lay it on the ground. You should be glad it didn't require a driveway or street bore and you got immediate service.

Buncha **** Karens.

Comment

Originally posted by Burntorange Bowhunter View Post
                    The installer? They dont bury the drop. They lay it on the ground. You should be glad it didn't require a driveway or street bore and you got immediate service.

Buncha **** Karens.

You calling anyone a Karen is about the most laughable thing I’ve seen. You’ve got more periods than all the women in my family combined.

Comment

I'm not the one crying. Lol.

Do I know you? Name isn't familiar.

Answer the question.

Comment

Buncha **** Karens.

And it is ridiculous that one crew cannot do it all. I’d be more understanding, but I’m 18 months of having a cable strung along my fence and ZERO word from my provider, and when I call they send “the wrong kind of technician out” EVERY.
                        D A M N. Time

Comment

Originally posted by Playa View Post
                          And it is ridiculous that one crew cannot do it all. I’d be more understanding, but I’m 18 months of having a cable strung along my fence and ZERO word from my provider, and when I call they send “the wrong kind of technician out” EVERY.

D A M N. Time
                          I understand your frustration. Installers and bury crews are different animals. It's been that way since the 80s. It's actually sad that a grown man thinks one crew should do it all.

Again, be glad you have service. If it had bores you wouldn't.

Last edited by Burntorange Bowhunter; 09-06-2021, 03:56 PM.

Comment

It's actually sad that a grown man thinks one crew should do it all.

Again, be glad you have service. If it had bores you wouldn't.

Why is it sad? What other trade that isn’t union does this?
                            You call an electrician or plumber for service and they do it all…

Comment

Nevermind. I'm out.

If you call the electric service provider they do not do it all. You have to hire your own electrician after that and pay them yourself. Lol. It's not the same thing. The water company is only responsible to the meter. You hire and pay a plumber after that. Communications companies do it all. It just takes different crews with differing skill sets.

Nice job of hijacking the guys thread. He was just looking for some help.

Last edited by Burntorange Bowhunter; 09-06-2021, 05:17 PM.

Comment

Working...
                              X