Anyone using one of these Game Winner no hassle feeders

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Anyone using one of these Game Winner no hassle feeders

I have gotten about 10 years out of my last game winner feeder and it is time to replace it. I saw these today. It has a 12 volt motor and a varmint proof plate. Skids to drag it around.

Any reviews?
    Attached Files

Saw those in Academy last week. Updated from the older model with no cage. Looks good. You will have to take out a mortgage to fill the 750# one with corn prices what they are.

Comment

We bought one of the 700lb ones last year. Worked great and only took about 5 min of assembly

Comment

I just need a $20 off $100 coupon and I can do it. ;-)

Comment

How much are they?

Comment

I went to Academy to get one today in Arlington but they didn't have any.

Comment

$449 for that one. $500 for the #750lb one

Comment

Originally posted by HuntForHorns View Post
                $449 for that one. $500 for the #750lb one
                For that Price I would be buying another stand and fill at Bucees. We have one already and they work awesome.

Comment

We have both the Bucees S&F as well as the Game Winner 700LB and they have been in use for the last year and both have worked flawlessly. I will say that the Bucees model throws a bit more corn than the Game Winner when set the same RPM and Time. Deer don't seem to care which one they eat at!!

Comment

how much is the bucees one? is that the one that the price just went up $100?

Comment

Working...
                    X