No announcement yet.

Lake Lewisville

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Lookin for dove in all the wrong places, let me sing it for u guys. Made an offer up there ^^^ crazy only one guy contacted me. If I could figure out how to post pics on here, had groups of 40 flying by me.

Comment

pervis was you hunting today or just scouting?

Comment

Originally posted by pervis View Post
        Lookin for dove in all the wrong places, let me sing it for u guys. Made an offer up there ^^^ crazy only one guy contacted me. If I could figure out how to post pics on here, had groups of 40 flying by me.

Not crazy at all if you knew what this forum and its members are all about. Maybe settle in, contribute to the forum, get to know some people and let some people get to know you. Just being honest and please don't take offense.

Comment

Just scouring. It can take almost a yr or more to figure out where to go. If someone wants to hunt public and not b a flake as long as u have the permits I will take u. Read the above posts b4 contacting me.

Comment

who is going out for teal opening week?

Comment

Pervis where are the Dove?

Comment

Sent u a pm reply

Comment

Right now theyre in haskell where im at. I know where they frequent in town also. Il be back tmrw night.

Comment

Teal is a crap toss out there. It can be great good or just a day of watching the lake or where ever you may be. I got into em last yr.

Comment

Pervis are you the guy who lives by the lake and built the duck blind at the mouth of Pecan Creek I met at the Corp office?

Comment

Yeah sure am. Dont know about that duck blind though. Internet man come on! .

Comment

Does anyone know if there are any laws on hunting the edge of the Corps land from the private land side? There are some construction guys who are talking about setting up a feeder right on the edge of the Corps property so they can shoot the deer from their side of the property. Do they have to be a certain distance away from the property border?

Comment

Smashed teal opening day of early teal

Comment

Took a 2 man limit of teal yesterday am blues and greens

Comment

Originally posted by pervis View Post
                                Took a 2 man limit of teal yesterday am blues and greens

You are getting it done !

Comment

Working...
                                X