The Best Website for Booking Hotel/Airfare

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

The Best Website for Booking Hotel/Airfare

What do you recommend or are they all the same? Wanting to do a 4 day trip to Vegas. Thanks in advance

i think my wife books them with fun jet.

Comment

Kayak looks through the most popular online services for the best deal. Don't travel a lot but have had good luck when I do.

Comment

I have used priceline.com many times over several years and never had a bad experience. They might all be the same but I have not tried any others to compare. I randomly picked that one the first time I needed such a service and it worked great so I never switched. I have used that site for hotels and several flights including overseas.

Comment

I typically book through the hotel or airline sight directly, or Costco travel.

Comment

If you don't care about hard dates, check out Kayak Explore for flights. You put in your airport and trip duration and then it will look through upcoming dates/times and point out the cheapest flights. I was looking a few weeks ago and found round trip tickets from DFW to Vegas for $55.

Comment

Southwest to Vegas.

Comment

We’ve used southwest vacations in the past.

Comment

For airfares use kayak to get a gauge of prices and double check the prices and schedule directly on the airline website. I generally do this and just book directly with the airline.

For hotels, use multiple search engines to look at rates. Then compare with directly with the hotel. If the hotel rate is higher contact the hotel directly and see if they will match it or beat it. You're essentially cutting out the middle man. It's generally better to book directly with the hotel. Some people have had issues with reservations not going through when booking on other websites. But if you end up booking on another site, contact the hotel and double check the reservation.

Comment

Working...
                  X