The Ranch

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by TildenHunter View Post
    Dang Lance, you guys really got after it last week. I wasn't expecting the living quarters to be that far along. The last deer in velvet is awesome. Glad you guys got the good rain. We got 0.00"....oh well. The first buck did make a huge jump. Looking great!
    Thanks!

Comment

Originally posted by trophy8 View Post
      Very nice place. High fence? Doesn’t matter just curious with those deer. Looking forward to seeing what y’all knock down this year.
      Thanks! It is high fenced with a pretty good herd.

Comment

Impressive all the way around. The last deer picture in your above post is a stud.

Thanks for sharing your progress.

Rwc

Comment

Great looking place and impressive deer. Thanks for sharing

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

Good looking place Lance. Your family should have some great memories being made there.

Comment

Thanks guys. It’s a ton of fun so far.

RWC I can’t wait to see him on the hoof. I can’t figure out how old he is yet.

Comment

So lots has happened at the ranch. Finished the barn, living quarters and gun range, my daughter killed her first buck and I shot another great buck. .

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

Wow...just seeing this thread for the first time. Congrats on a great looking place to share tons of awesome memories for years to come. Target rich environment out that way for sure. Soak it all in brother!!

Comment

wow! looks great, what a place!

Comment

Living the dream!

Comment

Those are two great deer, congrats to you and your beautiful daughter.

The camp shack is coming along nicely also.....

Rwc

Comment

Originally posted by RascalArms View Post
                          Wow...just seeing this thread for the first time. Congrats on a great looking place to share tons of awesome memories for years to come. Target rich environment out that way for sure. Soak it all in brother!!
                          X2! Beautiful place!

Comment

Originally posted by lanceodom View Post
                            (and if you guys get sick of my excitement, I understand!)

One thing I will never get sick of, is seeing a person enjoy what they worked so hard to obtain.

Beautiful place. I hope to have a place just like it one day.

Comment

That's just awesome! Congrats to you and your daughter!

Sent from my LG-M327 using Tapatalk

Comment

Thanks for posting this up Lance and keep them coming, that live in barn looks like a fantastic place to hang out and do some cooking.

Comment

Working...
                                X