looking for youth hunters for hunt at the 587 ranch

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Graysonhogs View Post
    I will vouch for Tim and his place. It's awesome. Beautiful scenery. I'll be down there for my 50th birthday hunt the week before. May try to take my son down there the next weekend.
    Great times will be had!!!

Comment

still looking for people for this hunt

Comment

going to go ahead and open this up to anyone looking for 2 more hunters for this hunt. don't let the fact that my 12 year old is one of the hunters think anyone that did the group hunt last year would say she is not bad around camp and you sure don't have to be any different because she is around

Comment

I will discuss with my Daughter and see if she is interested.

Comment

This is not a paid ad either
            Tim is excellent with the kids Tim and his daughter took my grandson out and put him on a doe walked him through everything even videoed the shot

Comment

Originally posted by bigmike View Post
              This is not a paid ad either
              Tim is excellent with the kids Tim and his daughter took my grandson out and put him on a doe walked him through everything even videoed the shot
              nope just trying to get my kids out hunting again. with 2 kids lease is out of the question so my only hopes is day spots to take them tim did us right last year when we hunted with fellow green screen on the ranch so he will get my business as much as I can .

Comment

I was just out there last week and took a few pics and pulled a couple cards. He has a fantastic crop of bucks this year.

Comment

holly crap need to find some over time. nice looking crop this year once again

Comment

still trying to fill spots on this hunt youth or adults welcome

Comment

Still looking for atleast one hunter for this

Comment

Ill talk to my daughter as well, 9 years old. Could she hunt with a crossbow?

Comment

That would be a a question for the owner Tim his email is timh@btjservices.com he is a great guy we hunted with him last year so he is giving us a group rate if I can get a group together I will email him also.

Comment

Originally posted by TEX_hunt_AS View Post
                            Ill talk to my daughter as well, 9 years old. Could she hunt with a crossbow?
                            Got the green light on the crossbows

Comment

Originally posted by lk05077 View Post
                              Got the green light on the crossbows
                              Awesome, let me clear it with the boss and I will let you know.

Comment

Targets everywhere...

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

Comment

Working...
                                X