Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Want To Save A Ton On Your Auto/Home Incurance?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Is Chef actively on here and looking for business? He should probably answer cautiously, he may get hundred of PM's. Id be willing to let him run my numbers since my home ins went up this year.

Comment

Originally posted by Jcjohnson View Post
      This thread is right on time! Thanks for posting gonna check him out
      You’re welcome!
      Originally posted by ByronB View Post
      Wonder how they would compare on the coast? I am a block off the water.
      Farm Bureau insures all over so there’s a good chance he can save you some coin.
      Originally posted by DedDuk View Post
      Is Chef actively on here and looking for business? He should probably answer cautiously, he may get hundred of PM's. Id be willing to let him run my numbers since my home ins went up this year.
      He replied to a gun ad I had on here the other day so I believe he’s actively on here but not positive. Send him a PM. It’ll probably send an email notification to him I’d imagine.

Comment

@LFD2037 Thank you for the kind words Casey!!! I'm trout fishing with the family and waayyy off the grid so spotty to no cell service. I'll return any messages tomorrow when we get back to Texas. Sorry for the inconvenience.
        Last edited by Chef; 07-21-2019, 05:57 AM.

Comment

Thank you again @lfd2037 Casey!!! Sorry but Sprint apparently does not like Oklahoma!!!! I barely had a signal and almost no data services all weekend. Technically; IT WAS NICE!!!! Glad we could help with your insurance needs. I'm just trying to bring some simplicity to a complex world.

Comment

Originally posted by elhefe View Post
            Farm Bureau adjusted their homeowner rates starting April 1, 2019.

I'm an agent as well in Montgomery County. So glad Chef was able to take care of you.
            PM sent

Comment

Days like today are awesome!!! Saved a local sheriff deputy over $3,000 on his auto coverage!!! He had a junk policy with no coverage thru a Major provider. Not anymore!!! Hes well covered and paying half of what he was yesterday!!!

Sent from my SM-N950U using Tapatalk

Comment

Originally posted by Chef View Post
                Thank you again @lfd2037 Casey!!! Sorry but Sprint apparently does not like Oklahoma!!!! I barely had a signal and almost no data services all weekend. Technically; IT WAS NICE!!!! Glad we could help with your insurance needs. I'm just trying to bring some simplicity to a complex world.
                Can you pm me an email to send some stuff to? We have a coach who is being ran through the ringer right now with insurance. He has been shopping with no luck

Comment

PMs answered...

Comment

Originally posted by Chef View Post
                    Days like today are awesome!!! Saved a local sheriff deputy over $3,000 on his auto coverage!!! He had a junk policy with no coverage thru a Major provider. Not anymore!!! Hes well covered and paying half of what he was yesterday!!!

Sent from my SM-N950U using Tapatalk
                    That's what I'm talking about!

Comment

Working...
                    X