Metal Frame Blind Build

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Metal Frame Blind Build

Looking for suggestions! I am wanting build a blind that is framed out of light gauge metal studs! Anyone ever done it? Please post pics!

Not of light gauge metal studs. But maybe it can give you some ideas.

Comment

Thanks for the link! That was a sweet build! Unfortunately I don’t have a welder, so that’s why I was thinking metal studs instead. But a man can appreciate a well built blind!!

Comment

Originally posted by jmoe747 View Post
        Thanks for the link! That was a sweet build! Unfortunately I don’t have a welder, so that’s why I was thinking metal studs instead. But a man can appreciate a well built blind!!
        Get one and learn to weld. A handy tallent to have.

Comment

Originally posted by Kossetx View Post
          Get one and learn to weld. A handy tallent to have.
          I need to get one!! I actually do know how to weld, I just don’t own one. Plus I don’t have all the other tools and equipment that go along with it.

Comment

I have built a few from square tubing and galvanized sheet metal. They are made modular and break down into pieces that you can assemble on site.

I make the stand with 2ft adjustable legs so they can be leveled on uneven ground. Here is a pic one one set up on a side of a hill that needed nearly all of it.

Another on flat ground that shows the stand a bit better. The only thing wood is the double thick treated plywood floor. They should last a good while.

Last edited by sendit; 07-24-2019, 03:16 PM.

Comment

That’s a nice set up!!

Comment

Originally posted by sendit View Post
                I have built a few from square tubing and galvanized sheet metal. They are made modular and break down into pieces that you can assemble on site.

I make the stand with 2ft adjustable legs so they can be leveled on uneven ground. Here is a pic one one set up on a side of a hill that needed nearly all of it.

Another on flat ground that shows the stand a bit better. The only thing wood is the double thick treated plywood floor. They should last a good while.

Do you have plans for those stands like that?

That is cool, I think we ( students ) might could build some and sell them.

Let me know, thanks!

Comment

Sendit,, do you have any closer pictures or plans for how you built your ladder/ stairs ?

Sent from my SM-G960U using Tapatalk

Comment

Whats the spec's on that galv sheet metal? and where did you get it?

Comment

Originally posted by sendit View Post

Those look awesome man! Do you know how $ you have in material?

Comment

Working...
                      X