Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Looks good Kevin

Comment

I will try to push all of mine towards you. Which direction are you from Douglassville

Comment

Very impressive!!

Comment

Nice work on slam-n the bacon.

Comment

Awesome

Comment

Just got 14 more last night!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

stack em up!

Comment

killin'um cheap, stakin'um deep ! LOL Awesomeness !!!!

Comment

Keep this up and you will need a bigger truck

Comment

What’s the low down on the hogg boss trigger. Are you happy with it. Monthly fee ? What camera are you using. Not many threads here with guys like you that have taken the plunge. Care to divulge the specifics. There are starting to be more and more trigger options with the prices coming down out there now

Comment

Originally posted by STONE KILLER View Post

Just got 14 more last night!

Nice pile of pork

Add them to the 2019 pig count thread

Comment

Originally posted by RPB View Post
                          What’s the low down on the hogg boss trigger. Are you happy with it. Monthly fee ? What camera are you using. Not many threads here with guys like you that have taken the plunge. Care to divulge the specifics. There are starting to be more and more trigger options with the prices coming down out there now

So there are quite a few company’s that have there systems for either tripping the gate or their own type of gate. Hogg boss was the cheapest and the most friendly and helpful. I built the pen my self. And I’m not a techno guy. So I have heard of them just through Facebook. So called Kory up and he helped me out. I purchased the box. For 500$. It comes with instructions. You got to ATAT or whoever, get a pre paid sims card. Put a certain amount of mintues on there. Once it’s activated you insert it in the box it’s self. Then when hogs are in there I call the number that the prepaid card number and it drops! Cell camera I did a lot of research. Spartan, as a few other big name camera brands were really high, probably better camera overall, but I went with stealth cam. I found the camera, and a battery pack with solar panel all for 250$. It comes with instructions as well. I pay 75$ a year and it sends right to my phone. Honestly this is the only way to get rid of hogs. If I was sitting in the stand and that group of 14 comes out I would only get s few. Where as with the trap I catch them all. I’m really enjoying it. I’m really doing it to help my deer hunting out. Cause I hate hogs.

Comment

Impressive all the way around!! Definitely a “go big or go home” project!!

Comment

That’s a sweet bacon catching machine!

Comment

Working...
                              X