• Time
  • Show
Clear All

Click image for larger version

Name:	IMG_7707.jpg
Views:	1
Size:	60.1 KB
ID:	24559526

Made some cheese steaks out of my duck this evening, came out super good!!! Need to shoot me some more ducks so I can make this meal again.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

Originally posted by Jmsck12 View Post
      [ATTACH]932470[/ATTACH]

Made some cheese steaks out of my duck this evening, came out super good!!! Need to shoot me some more ducks so I can make this meal again.

That’s looks great. What did you marinate with

Comment

Originally posted by Pineywoodkiller View Post
        That’s looks great. What did you marinate with

Uncle Chris steak seasoning and Worcestershire sauce

Comment

Hunted a spot we'd never been Saturday AM. Lots of ducks out on the bay but none really wanted to play. Changed it around on Sunday and the birds were more friendly. Had teal, redhead, bluebill, spoonies, and a sawbill.

Never seen so many pintails on the bay. Huge groups and high flyers but there were tons of them. Had one group work us hard for 4 big passes but a group across the bay had a good volley and the birds took off.

Capped off the trip with a 42' drum.

Comment

We have done pretty good

Comment

Yall’ve got some brown duck beat downs going on down there!

Conditions are getting better for us. Continued rain and crops left in the field will hold lots of ducks in our area. Rivers have water in the woods as well.

I checked a spot this morning and was pleasantly surprised. Still two weeks until our opener. It should be good. Cooler weather for the next several days should bring them in.

Comment

got the alarm set for 3:30. looks to be one of the colder openers for the north zone that we've had in a while. good luck everyone

Comment

Y’all shoot safe and shoot often. I’ll have to miss tomorrow. Coaching my son’s championship flag football game. [emoji22]

Comment

I’ll be on the road by 2 tomorrow. Ready to get on some birds! Good luck to all and be safe!

Comment

Good luck everyone! Should be a great opener in CenTex!

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Comment

Gonna go grab the hole here in a little bit. Y’all be safe and shoot em in the face!

Comment

Tuesday morning out of Arroyo City. We ended up with 6 redheads, 3 pintail, 3 blue winged teal and 1 green.
                          Attached Files

Comment

We're going to wait until after the split. We have deer hunts to finish then off to scout some Oklahoma lakes. Good luck to all on the north opener.

Comment

Comment

Nothin but gaddies this morn. I'll take it though!

Sent from my SM-G892A using Tapatalk

Comment

Working...
                                X