Whitetail Pedestal Mount cost?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Whitetail Pedestal Mount cost?

What would a mount cost similar to this? Also, what about if I added a buck to it that's already shoulder mounted?

I know the price varies per taxi and also base/options, but a general price range

Something similar to the pics posted

Thanks in advance
    Attached Files

the mount itself about $750, the base is usually around $400

Comment

I only say this because I just had my axis mounted on a floor pedestal but instead of paying for the base I bought a whiskey barrel and topped it with taxidermy cactus and grasses from the area my buck was taken from.

Comment

I know a guy that might make you one for a reasonable price.

Comment

I get about 500 for the top pedestal, depending on wood choices and 200 for the bottom one. Habitat is extra.

It's sometimes difficult to attach an already mounted deer to a pedestal; there's a certain amount of planning that goes into the actual mount, beforehand. If it's a regular shoulder mount right now, in my opinion, it'll look better if you just leave it on the wall.

Comment

Originally posted by Texastaxi View Post
            I get about 500 for the top pedestal, depending on wood choices and 200 for the bottom one. Habitat is extra.

It's sometimes difficult to attach an already mounted deer to a pedestal; there's a certain amount of planning that goes into the actual mount, beforehand. If it's a regular shoulder mount right now, in my opinion, it'll look better if you just leave it on the wall.
            Thank you for the great advice. I really like that dark color wood/walnut.

I am not sure what I want to do yet, but I am thinking I may want both on the same pedestal. Still thinking though.

Thanks again

Comment

I build some like those above and range about $300-$500 for them.

Comment

Originally posted by bigbad243 View Post
                I build some like those above and range about $300-$500 for them.
                Nice. Thats about the price range I was looking for.

Comment

$400-$600 for a good pedestal

Supplier of taxidermy pedestals & taxidermy bases. Discover The Difference Today. Online Ordering & Design of Your Taxidermy Displays

This^^^ is who I use
                  Last edited by AntlerCollector; 11-15-2018, 08:31 AM.

Comment

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

My guy is $525 for the pedestal mount. I made this pedestal in one evening last year, just basically cost me some time and a few spare supplies from around the house. Not exactly answering your question but it could be a type of alternative.

Comment

Originally posted by gingib View Post
                        Thank you for the great advice. I really like that dark color wood/walnut.

I am not sure what I want to do yet, but I am thinking I may want both on the same pedestal. Still thinking though.

Thanks again

Wow...Amazing how nice you can be when you need something...

Comment

I think mine was about 750.
                          Attached Files

Comment

I'm doing one similar to the single pedestal you posted and Im at $1300 plus tax

Comment

I believe I paid $575 each for both of my wall pedestal mounts if I remember correctly. Ricky at Overall's in New Caney did them.

Comment

Working...
                              X