can I count on your vote for the "Grass Roots" candidate

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

can I count on your vote for the "Grass Roots" candidate

So we're workin away and Erica's text alert goes off and it's a local number and says Can we count on you for the Grass Roots candidate **********. So Erica sends em a text and says no and he asks why - she says because I want to Make America Great Again to which he says he wants to make our country great again - Erica says so why are you using Republican slogans to promote a Democrat? He says I will note what you said. SMH Can't believe the libs have resorted to flat out weasel!! Umm I can believe it actually

Originally posted by chopsknives View Post
    So we're workin away and Erica's text alert goes off and it's a local number and says Can we count on you for the Grass Roots candidate **********. So Erica sends em a text and says no and he asks why - she says because I want to Make America Great Again to which he says he wants to make our country great again - Erica says so why are you using Republican slogans to promote a Democrat? He says I will note what you said. SMH Can't believe the libs have resorted to flat out weasel!! Umm I can believe it actually
    They know nothing but weasel.
    At least the candidate is not running as a republican just to get elected.

Comment

Yeah here's another upcoming Rhino so I'm told, but only if we do nothing. Fake MAGA candidate @Meuser4Congress - Laura Loomer Investigative journalist. She has a You Tube video with their confrontation. https://youtu.be/TmnXim_eUp0.

Comment

Working...
      X