No announcement yet.

KCA Ranch. A Work in Progress.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I am chomping at the bit for updates! For now I am living my dream through you and Bruce...

Comment

Not much happening. Took a tractor up there Saturday. Got a little bit of mowing and clearing done when the hydraulics went out. Too aggravated to take pics but it was still better than being in Houston!

Same deer on camera. No horns. Ate our first food that we grew in the garden 2 weeks ago. Satisfying feeling!
      Last edited by Chew; 07-17-2014, 06:14 AM.

Comment

as you said, NOT IN HOUSTON!....that right there is the winning ticket!...I'll be up next week....

Comment

Not in Houston. Yep

Comment

like a blister, I show up when most of the work is done.

Can't believe I've missed this thread - your place is really shaping up

Comment

Originally posted by Atfulldraw View Post
              like a blister, I show up when most of the work is done.

Can't believe I've missed this thread - your place is really shaping up

I've still got plenty to do. Bring the new tractor.

Comment

who's tractor did you break?

Comment

It was already broke. We just helped it break a little more. Sons girlfriends tractor.

Comment

sounds like she's a keeper..but she needs to fix the tractor before you welcome her to the family...hehehehehe

Comment

Congrat on your little piece of heaven

Comment

Congratulations on your place, you have made a lot of progress in the few short months you have had it.

Comment

Originally posted by stickfigure View Post
                          Congratulations on your place, you have made a lot of progress in the few short months you have had it.

Thanks! I'm out of money now. My improvements consist of mowing and sweeping.

Comment

Congrats and can't wait to see trail cam pics!!!! But it's not all about hunting ,But memories made doing what ya love and loving the one your with while making them!!
                            Sounds like a country song...enjoy brother

Comment

Originally posted by Chew View Post
                              Thanks! I'm out of money now. My improvements consist of mowing and sweeping.

Have tractor and will travel . Pm me if you need any help. I love working outside and would love to help some fellow tbh'ers out. Also have a skid steer .

Comment

Originally posted by MySRT8U View Post
                                Have tractor and will travel . Pm me if you need any help. I love working outside and would love to help some fellow tbh'ers out. Also have a skid steer .
                                Thanks for then offer. Might have to take you up on that.

Comment

Working...
                                X