No announcement yet.

Random pics

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

How do you like to boss buck doc? I've seen them converted to a corn slinger....1200 # should last a long time. Thoughts, concerns?

Great pics!

Comment

wow. I agree with cb. Those pigs are fat,

Comment

Here's a couple birds that we took two weeks ago. My nephew on the left killed a nice one. Over 20 lbs. Dog killed a young, tender one. I killed one with a 9 inch beard and 1 inch spurs that weighed 20 lbs, but he's on my video cam. Mine was a bow kill. These two were shotgunned in typical spring turkey run and gun and call tradition.

Click image for larger version

Name:	Michael and Dog spring 08.jpg
Views:	1
Size:	142.9 KB
ID:	23836988

These next pics are from our New Place. We didn't hunt it any during the season. Got it kind of late. We didn't really know what to expect, but so far we're impressed. A lot of turkeys and dove by the thousands. I put up my pole feeder in a spot that had 3 rubs, several scrapes, and a shed. Deer got on it immediately, not to mention the turkeys. This longbeard is one of a bunch of turkeys that frequent this spot.

Name:	pole feeder longbeard NP.jpg
Size:	118.6 KB
ID:	23836989

These are pics from a dry pond where my BNL put up a feeder in late December. I hunted it two weeks ago and killed my turkey there. If I had set up my blind instead of trying to hunt his, I would have limited the first afternoon. Lots of turkey. I tell the story when I capture pics. These are a couple TC's from the area.

Name:	pond feeder jakes.jpg
Size:	97.2 KB
ID:	23836990

Name:	pond feeder NP.jpg
Size:	85.4 KB
ID:	23836991

Comment

I love the Boss Bucks. I had one for several years now. No concerns at all. They are made to last. I can't see any signs of deterioration of the container and the legs are still shiney new. They have a cross up top that we have since cut out to make them easier to fill. BIG DIFFERENCE! We thought it was for support, but now it just seems that the cross is there to be a sack catcher. We use my recip saw to cut them out.

My concern with being a corn feeder is raising it so high that filling by hand would be extremely difficult. Only way I'd do it is to have a blower.

Might as well throw in a couple Boss Buck pics. LOL

Name:	L2at protein.jpg
Views:	3
Size:	64.0 KB
ID:	23836996

Name:	DSC00126.JPG
Size:	118.3 KB
ID:	23836997

Comment

Cajun blake, it's really hard for me to read your posts with those Avatars. LOL

Comment

Needs to be some KAPing going on, brother.

Comment

i really like the turkey pics. cool!

Comment

Man, those pigs are huge! Good luck stickin' em. Great pictures as well.

Comment

I'm Trying! Lol

Comment

Don't let them procreate John! All we need are stinkin hogs running all over out there! lol

Comment

Nice pics Doc! And yes those hogs do look mighty healthy

Comment

Thats some fat pigs, great pics.

Comment

Fat porkers u have there

Comment

cool pics

Comment

When do you go from trophy deer managing to trophy hog managing ............Those are some huge porkers........

Comment

Working...
                                X