My blind

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

My blind

I finished this up last year and thought would see what yall thought about it Now mind you the A&M logo is only a joke for my bro who is and Aggie I told him so the deer would think " oh they are only Aggies "
    the floor plan is 6 wide 8 long and 6 foot tall . The legs belive or 8 foot ant a 13degrees.It h as a long window on all sides except the end with a door on it.
    Matt
    Attached Files

pic is a little dark.... might try to lighten it up a bit.

Comment

pic

the pic was taken right at dusk I had worked all day puting it together in the field. If you look hard you can see the sweat line down to my kneas. I do not knwo how to lighten the picture up if it is dark to begin with from no light

Comment

Great blind i cant see you in the pic. LOL

Comment

Click image for larger version

Name:	atm.jpg
Views:	1
Size:	42.4 KB
ID:	23817852

a little lighter

Comment

the size of that blind. Is it too large or does it function pretty well.

Comment

well the point of the size in the blind is because I built it encase I needed to spend the night or had some one else in it with me. All though it is called the Hilton buy all of my friends and the past few years I have had to go and take out everyones old furniture they have put in. A joke all of my friends think is funny. I have had to remove a full size bed and 24 inch television, recliner.. all which where broken in one way or the other. As far as functions goes it was hard to put up took me about 9 hours to get it, but it works great now that it is up.
              Matt

Comment

Working...
              X