homemade swivel chairs for a groundblind or stand

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

homemade swivel chairs for a groundblind or stand

i made a new stand this summer but i need a comfortable cheap chair to make or buy......most chairs on the market are all just field chairs without a swivel..why a swivel?because i think it just creates less movement ...thank you

yea thanks man thats a good idea thanks i just need to find out where i can get a boat seat like that for a good price

Comment

Academy is a good place to look first. The plain folding type run around $25, I think and the one piece bucket is around $10. I built two of them last year for my Dbl. Bull and they work great with perfect height. I think the step is more stable than the bucket. Some times the step ( base ) can be hard to find at Wal-mart so if you find a store that has them get several just incase you want to make some more later on. When bolting the swivel seat to the step I cut a small piece of ply-wood that just fits under the bottom of the step so I have a flat reinforced place to bolt on to.

Comment

yea thanks man

Comment

this is a swivel chair i just recently bought from the flea market for 5 dollars it fels like it will work pretty well im juts making some modifications like a bow and arrow ..do you guys got any ideas for a bow holder on the side of the chair?

Comment

Store your photos and videos online with secure storage from Photobucket. Available on iOS, Android and desktop. Securely backup your memories and sign up today!

here it is on the stand it has a bow and arrow holder

Comment

This is a pretty quiet chair that would work in a box style blind. I use one in my office, and will be using one in my new box blind this fall. It is not the most comfortable thing in the world, but it is much better than what I used last year (5 gallon bucket). It also has a back, which is pretty important to me.

Office Chair

Comment

Working...
              X