Early voting

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Early voting

Was off work today and had errands to run, haircut, feed store etc and thought I should go vote now instead of later

There was a line out the door of folks waiting to vote

I sure hope they were all Republican minded and showing up in force to stop the nonsense known as Democrats
    Most folks I saw were probably voting R

They said there have been lots of people coming out to vote

The first day smashed the previous record in 2010 in Harris County. However, like you said there is no way to know for sure who is voting for who. The place I was at there were lots of Beto supporters.

Comment

I voted this morning. Seemed crowded but the room was smaller than in the past

Comment

It was nice to see the voting line longer than the lottery ticket line.

Comment

I went to the poll about 8:50 and walked right in. Tons of cars in the parking lot with people with signs and tailgating, but no body inside but the workers.

Comment

Originally posted by AlaskaFlyerFan View Post
            It was nice to see the voting line longer than the lottery ticket line.
            Well if you vote right, err left as the case may be, you get free stuff, so that’s sorta like winning the lotto

Comment

They had the fire marshal on hand at City Hall due to the crowds all day yesterday and today.

Comment

I voted Monday at 11am as soon as it opened. Got there about 10:45 and had about 8 people in front of me. By 11 they were out the door behind me.

Comment

I voted Tuesday in Waco at 11 am. It took 35 minutes waiting in line... the crowd was mostly folks older than me and kids in their 30's with the old folks out numbering the kids by at least half..

Comment

GOP shows new strength in early voting, as midterm fight for control tightens

Early voting numbers from several key battleground states now show Republican voters turning out in far greater numbers than Democratic ones, signaling an initial GOP surge that may dull the prospects of a so-called "blue wave" on Nov. 6.

Comment

Gonna go vote today in Wilson County.

I dont know why, just watched ABC news and they said Trump is a habitual liar and the dems will win the house, and according to ABC the 5000 people headed this way thru Mexico will have free access to the cross the border because the military cannot do anything except show a presence. And with the Dems winning the house they will not give Trump any authority to use the military for security on the border.

Comment

Voted yesterday in Energy Corridor in Houston. If I had to judge based on appearances, I would say it was a 50-50 split on R's and D's in line. Lots of people with their voter cards for some reason, I have never seen that before. My guess is lots of people voting for the first time since most of them didn't know where to stand or how the process works when walking up to the poll workers, or that they don't need to bring their voter card.

Comment

I plan to go Friday.

Comment

I voted in Noonday on Monday. It took me right at an hour. I've never seen that many people there!

Comment

Everyone really needs to get out there and vote if we don't want the 7000 democrats on the march in Mexico, to come over here.

Comment

Working...
                              X