No announcement yet.

Best Game Cams??

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Buddy of mine has run Moultries on our places in wimberley for about 5 years but this year they have started failing--mostly the screens are dieing.

Comment

Originally posted by dustoffer View Post
      Buddy of mine has run Moultries on our places in wimberley for about 5 years but this year they have started failing--mostly the screens are dieing.
      I've had some give up in a year get replacements from them and then they do the same thing. I like the Browning I have and with them going on sale for a new model may still grab a couple and 1-2 different ones to try out

Comment

To be honest, I think my best camera is the $50 Moultrie D500.

I have a Moultrie M880i and got two Browning Strikeforce cameras for Christmas. The Moultrie M880i takes great pics, just seems to be real sensitive to tree branch movement. Strikeforce takes great day pictures, but it seems like on real cold nights that it tends to fog up and the pictures can be real blurry.

Comment

[QUOTE=Ryan81;11329871]To be honest, I think my best camera is the $50 Moultrie D500.

This right here. I was fortunate enough to grab 3 of these at walmart last year for $50 each. They are all still going and the batterylife is great. I can't find them anywhere now. I was wanting a couple more.

Comment

Originally posted by Ryan81 View Post

I have a Moultrie M880i and got two Browning Strikeforce cameras for Christmas. The Moultrie M880i takes great pics, just seems to be real sensitive to tree branch movement. Strikeforce takes great day pictures, but it seems like on real cold nights that it tends to fog up and the pictures can be real blurry.
            I know I won't get those D500.. Worst ones I've had. One took rainbow colored pics another had a dark pink tint to the pics and another took dark pics and completely stopped after a month.

Comment

TCP is the best non affiliate unbiased site you will find, and all their data is personally tested. AKA LISTEN TO THEM.
              The Strike force is a great camera. Check out the Primos Proof Series. Great cam for the price.

Comment

Originally posted by RMW View Post
                Trailcampro are astonished with this camera.
                Just read their reviews I will be looking at one of these for my Mexico lease!

Comment

Originally posted by drop dead fred View Post
                  They seem pretty happy with spypoint force 11D also and a good bit cheaper. Not much difference other than its without the solar panel but has 15 month battery life.

Comment

Originally posted by drop dead fred View Post
                    I am a Reconyx man but couldn't resist it anymore. Ordered me one off Amazon.

Comment

Is it for a feeder or trail? I really like this camera from Cuddeback.

But I have not used it pointed at a feeder. I have it set to snap a picture and then take some video. That wouldn't really work too well at a feeder if you have a lot of deer. Night time pics are OK, not great. Anyway here are some pictures from it. Disclaimer though, I only have one of this type of camera but have been happy with it.

I purchased 3 others from Cuddeback that are a different model and set it up on a feeder.

It didn't seem to work as it took like 20 picture sand my Bushnell took 800 pics. But those cams I got on black Friday for $99. I took it home and it seemed to work fine??? The other two I haven't used yet, still in the box.

IMPORTANT NOTICE: No media files are hosted on these forums. By clicking the link below you agree to view content from an external website. We can not be held responsible for the suitability or legality of this material. Posting of objectionable material in text, attachments or embedded links is grounds for immediate suspension.
                      I AGREE, PLAY EMBEDDED VIDEO
                      Attached Files

Comment

I've had a Moultree M-80 that ive been really happy with. It recently gave the black line error that cant be fixed by the update. I called Moultree who informed me that they no longer service the cameras, but without question gave me a 50% off discount for any of their new cameras plus free shipping so I got a new M-888 for $70 shipped.... I appreciate customer service like that.

Comment

I've had great luck with anything Moultre!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

Originally posted by Black Gold View Post
                            I've had a Moultree M-80 that ive been really happy with. It recently gave the black line error that cant be fixed by the update. I called Moultree who informed me that they no longer service the cameras, but without question gave me a 50% off discount for any of their new cameras plus free shipping so I got a new M-888 for $70 shipped.... I appreciate customer service like that.
                            You certainly won't get this kind of service from Cuddeback--at least not in my experience. They offered me a new cam since they no longer support the Capture models--at a whopping 10% off retail.

Comment

Cuddeback was on top of the world 4-5 years ago and FELL HARD and are nothing but junk now

Comment

Originally posted by bphillips View Post
                                I know I won't get those D500.. Worst ones I've had. One took rainbow colored pics another had a dark pink tint to the pics and another took dark pics and completely stopped after a month.
                                Man are you unlucky. I have over 20 of them that I bought last spring and summer and they all work perfect with very long battery life. I'm only running 17 of them year round at feeders though. I'm getting about a year of battery life out of 8 AA lithium batteries and my camera's take about 250-350 pics a week.

[quote=hogslayer78;11329891]

This right here. I was fortunate enough to grab 3 of these at walmart last year for $50 each. They are all still going and the batterylife is great. I can't find them anywhere now. I was wanting a couple more.

I agree, I bought mine at Walmart also for $50.00 and they come with a 4gb card. Yes the picture quality is not as good as some of the higher priced camera's and the trigger speed is slow but for feeders or corned trails they work great.

Comment

Working...
                                X