Colonoscopy

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Colonoscopy

Leaving here in 30 minutes to get violated by the good Dr. - could use some prayers as my digestive system has been out of whack ever since July when I had my appendectomy. Here is what I had for dinner last night and breakfast today, not fun

its a breeze and will be over before you know it. The blowout juice is far and away the worst part.

Comment

I had it done last DEC. TOO EASY. Slept through the entire procedure and slept more and passed a lot of gas when I got home. Will send up prayers that all is normal.

Comment

You'll be fine. It isn't that bad. Good luck

Comment

Good luck! Just had one done not too long ago. My digestive system is out of wack as well.

Comment

prayer sent

Comment

The blowout juice? haha...That kinda sounds like the cereal I eat. ColonBlow Wheat Flakes.

Sure hope things go well with your procedure. I just remember last time a 20 year old blonde nurse gave me mine and I will never forget the line she said.....You might feel a slight sensation......Hmm inserting a 50 ft garden hose in me....slight? I have heard they have improved the procedure.. I guess they put you to sleep now? Merry CHRISTmas!!

Comment

Please I'm eating lunch! Prayers on a clean bill Of health for you.

Comment

My old man had it done last year. He said it was no big deal. Worst part was not being able to eat for a day and drinking that nasty stuff to clean you out. He did say that once it's over, you will let out some rediculous farts.

Comment

Good luck on the out come the Hard part is over the dreaded flush i did mine last Dec am glad that i did they removed a dozen pollips and i have to go every year now but that beats the snot out of the alternative .

Prayers sent for a clean bill of health

Ron

Comment

Thar she blows! best of luck

Comment

I used the lime flavoring in my blowout juice. Everytime I think about limes, smell limes, or taste limes I get nauseous and picture that horrible day before the procedure.

Procedure itself is a breeze. Anyone else go immediately to get a double cheeseburger afterwards?

Comment

Originally posted by LastHurrah View Post
                          I used the lime flavoring in my blowout juice. Everytime I think about limes, smell limes, or taste limes I get nauseous and picture that horrible day before the procedure.

Procedure itself is a breeze. Anyone else go immediately to get a double cheeseburger afterwards?

Hey LastHurrah

kinda ironic your post above above limes, what kind of beer is that in your avatar

Comment

you'll sleep through it.

Comment

lime?

Originally posted by LastHurrah View Post

So im taking no more Lime Margaritas for you.?

Comment

Working...
                              X