No announcement yet.

Small Claims Court Question

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

your not likely to get enough even if you do when to cover expenses,,, you would have to prove he was 100% at fault,,, not gonna happen

Comment

I think you have a tough road ahead of you on this one-- if your insurance company went undefinable and felt they didn't have enough to go after his insurance then I think you'll be wasting time going after his insurance... and same with going after him. Like some other guys said... even if you ended up with a summary judgement for some cash you may never see a dime.

To help with some context-- I've seen it take nearly two years to get an insurance settlement after an open/shut DWI accident (driver was 3x legal limit, plead guilty, etc)

Comment

Oh, I also have a dash cam in every vehicle! Way better than post accident photos!

Sent from my SM-G973U1 using Tapatalk

Comment

Originally posted by bigjohntex View Post
          Oh, I also have a dash cam in every vehicle! Way better than post accident photos!

Sent from my SM-G973U1 using Tapatalk

That might have helped if he didn’t hit me in the taillight as still might be having same issue. Not sure how this is even an issue with insurance as his statement doesn’t support damage.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

Working...
          X