Please keep us posted.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

Awesome story…. Love the name!

Comment

Great story and good looking dog!

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Comment

Wow, what a story. Good for you Sasqy. I can't wait for updated pics when she gets 100%.

Sent from my SM-S906U using Tapatalk

Comment

There’s a special place in heaven for folks with a giant heart such as yours.

Comment

Funny thing.

Originally posted by Bigcoyote View Post
                  Enjoyed the read. Pls repost when she fattens up. She may become as famous as Boaris!
                  Glad you were able to rescue her. And Grace seems very fitting.

Think I'll borrow that name from you.

There's been a dog living under a bridge 1/2 mi from my house for near 2 years. Her & the mom were dumped. The mom got ran over in the 1st few days. The pup was barely weaning age. I can't believe it survived as long as it has.

Only a few houses out here but everyone would feed her fairly regular. Just leave food by the road. She wouldn't get close enough to catch.

Well, about 3 weeks ago she showed up here. She hit it off w our 18 mo old pup and even likes to play with Boaris! He chases her when she gets too close but she thinks he's playing back (hope he don't get hold of her).
                  He's not too bothered by her, just when she gets w/in a few feet. And she is wanting to play when she does.
                  She is already letting the kids feed her up close and I imagine she'll tame up for good shortly.

Kids been tryn to think of a name for her. Think I'll suggest "Grace".

Comment

Originally posted by 12ring View Post
                    Glad you were able to rescue her. And Grace seems very fitting.

Think I'll borrow that name from you.

There's been a dog living under a bridge 1/2 mi from my house for near 2 years. Her & the mom were dumped. The mom got ran over in the 1st few days. The pup was barely weaning age. I can't believe it survived as long as it has.

Only a few houses out here but everyone would feed her fairly regular. Just leave food by the road. She wouldn't get close enough to catch.

Well, about 3 weeks ago she showed up here. She hit it off w our 18 mo old pup and even likes to play with Boaris! He chases her when she gets too close but she thinks he's playing back (hope he don't get hold of her).
                    He's not too bothered by her, just when she gets w/in a few feet. And she is wanting to play when she does.
                    She is already letting the kids feed her up close and I imagine she'll tame up for good shortly.

Kids been tryn to think of a name for her. Think I'll suggest "Grace".
                    Derek, y'all are awesome people. Can't wait to see y'all again.

Comment

Working...
                    X