Anyone else see this stupidity with Dodge

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Anyone else see this stupidity with Dodge

Dodge has announced a "last call" for its Charger and Challenger models, as the company is "celebrating the end of an era" and switching to electric vehicles — whether their customers want them or not.

government mandates?

Comment

Gov must be telling these folks behind the scenes that they WILL make these vehicles or something other sort of pressure. The day is coming when you wont be able to travel at all because the EV charging station has 50 cars in line.

Comment

I bet they still find a way to make it leak oil

Comment

I call BS.....marketing ploy to generate sales of "outgoing discontinued" models. Stupid if NOT. I predict a miraculous come back! 😉

Comment

Originally posted by Low Fence View Post
            [emoji1787][emoji1787]

Sent from my SM-N986U using Tapatalk

Comment

Doubtful.

Probably not using Ford 6 Leaker parts for an EV.

Comment

The government is making it impossible for the manufacturers to stay with fossil
                These guys have to have a long term strategy and they can’t afford what our government is pushing down on them
                Just wait until the US adopts the carbon credit trading (mandates) like Europe

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

Comment

When they cant give the EVs away they'll be back

Comment

LOL aint that the truth

Comment

Just last month they said the next gen will have a V8....The current platform is over 15 years old and due to be replaced. EVs are in right now and muscle guys dont like them. The government is all in on EV. Good excuse for dodge to market the last of their ancient designs.

Comment

What'll you bet the dash will still crack too? 😄

Comment

Originally posted by flywise View Post
                          Gov must be telling these folks behind the scenes that they WILL make these vehicles or something other sort of pressure. The day is coming when you wont be able to travel at all because the EV charging station has 50 cars in line.
                          When that happens they will act like it was something totally unpredictable. You just wild guessed way back then and got lucky

I heard (didn't verify) the new bill signed today gave "x" dollars in credit to anyone who buys an electric car. And totally coincidentally the makers raised prices by that same amount this week. LOL

Comment

Originally posted by RiverRat1 View Post
                            When that happens they will act like it was something totally unpredictable. You just wild guessed way back then and got lucky

I heard (didn't verify) the new bill signed today gave "x" dollars in credit to anyone who buys an electric car. And totally coincidentally the makers raised prices by that same amount this week. LOL
                            I decided a few months ago that the ev push was intentional and the end result was to limit travel. Just like the whole you will own nothing and be happy society they want to create. They want to make sure that in 30-40 years everyone is limited to an EV knowing full well there is no way in hell we could produce enough power to charge them. No better way to control people especially in conjunction with gov. medical care.
                            We wont own anything
                            we wont be able to travel
                            and we wont get healthcare unless you do exactly what they say

Comment

My guess is they were money losers as a whole and so this is their way to discontinue them. Very few people buy cars. If they discontinue a gas or diesel version of the Ram truck then you should be concerned.

Comment

Working...
                              X