All inclusive resorts

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Chief Big Toe View Post
    we are going to El Dorado, Aug !4 pre Covid we went to Talum, and that was awesome, i hear good thing about El Dorado

Dang David, mama and I will be there July 25-30th

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

Comment

Originally posted by darralld View Post
      Couples Swept Away, Jamaica
      I 2nd Couples swept away in Negril! went for our Honeymoon and it was awesome. great food, adults only and plenty to do.

Comment

Riu has several in Cancun. The Riu Cancun or Riu palace Americans are right next to each other and in the best location on the island. You can walk from the night club/shops/bars to your hotel. You can get pretty twisted walk outside and see your hotel. Cant get to lost like that. Plus they are nice and service is top notch.

Comment

Originally posted by d1rich1 View Post
          How long will y’all be there? We are going to El Dorado Seaside June 21st - June 30th.

june 13-20

Comment

Originally posted by gpena View Post
            Dang David, mama and I will be there July 25-30th

Dang, that is my Birthday week Gab,,,,
            we are going with another couple, I am sure the Pinacolda especials will be flowing

Comment

Me and my wife will be celebrating 10 years next October. A coworker recommended Isla Mujeres to me and said to stay some where from VRBO, said the all inclusive isn't worth it. But, from joining a few Facebook groups, Privaledge Alexus seems like a pretty nice place. Has anyone stayed on Isla Mujeras that would recommend all inclusive? We want this trip to be as relaxing and carefree as possible.

Comment

Originally posted by DFWPI View Post
                I just landed at DFW a couple of hours ago. Villa del Palmer (Cancun) was very nice.

We only stayed 3 full days, wife felt we couldn't be gone because of work.

Sent from my SM-G998U using Tapatalk
                We are headed there at the end of the month.

Comment

Originally posted by Tuffbroadhead View Post
                  I have been all over the world, but for some reason nowdays I would rather spend my money here, way to many awesome places right here in America to go see.

We leave here on July 5th to spend some time in around Denver in the mountains, then on to Boise Idaho, then Bend Oregon for a few more days. Gotta love a trip to Crater Lake and standing on the edge of that ole volcano or in the Lodge having a drink or dinner.
                  Final stop will be Washington state and Olympic National Park.

Who knows where we will end up on the way back home.
                  We booked all Air BNBs along the way..
                  While I somewhat agree with this a good report on a beach with a cold cervesa and some ceviche cant be beat.

That being said Im thinking hard about heading to Maine and surrounding areas for our 20th next year.

Comment

Hilton Playa Del Carmen is absolutely awesome. One of the best I’ve been to without a doubt!! Fly into Cancun and it’s a 45 minute bus ride to the resort. You won’t regret it.

Comment

Originally posted by STGS View Post
                      Unico Riviera Maya (20.87).
                      This one is good. Food is great, beach is not that great though. Also the seaweed is bad from Cancun south right now

Comment

Originally posted by SHSU18 View Post
                        Wanting to take my wife to an all inclusive resort in a few months for our anniversary. We went to sandals for our honeymoon last year and wanting to do something again but not quite as expensive. Any recommendations for Mexico, Jamaica, etc.... something more budget friendly but all inclusive.
                        Where did you wind up going out of the suggestions?

Comment

Second vote for Fairmont Mayakoba in Playa. Wife and I are heading to the Dreams resort in Costa Rica in 2 weeks. Upgraded rooms with preferred club and direct flights from Houston was only about $4200 total. Just kinda tired of the Mexico trips. If we go back to Mexico later it will be the Fairmont Mayakoba.

Comment

Originally posted by Burnadell View Post
                            Where did you wind up going out of the suggestions?
                            Nevermind. I see your are going Rome and Firenze. You will enjoy that.

Comment

Working...
                            X